• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ic. Well, you might want to check out those series I mentioned just to see if they are similar to your idea. They are also good series to read too.

There's several arcs like that in a manga called Franken Fran. Guy becomes super hero and kinda goes nutz and doesn't save people and only kills the bad guys.

Edit: I feel like i'm ruining everyone's fun by telling them "oh, it's been done. Here's the series." Oh well. At least my knowledge of manga is being put into use.. for once.
Honestly it doesnt matter if you have a similar setting or plot. Its the excecution that matters.
look at bleach its basically Yu Yu Hakashou except Yu Yu Hakashou is good.

Zenfalcia

GOD DAMN IT!

/jk IDGAF, everything has already been done before. Who cares if it's been done before.

It's not quite the same but it's similar. So you can still roll with it if you make some differentiations.

Don't worry, I know my idea is a huge combination of a bunch of shit I saw/read. Plus the lowered cast gives the story slightly more focus.

Yeah... I can name about 5 series where some of your ideas could come from.

Honestly it doesnt matter if you have a similar setting or plot. Its the excecution that matters.
look at bleach its basically Yu Yu Hakashou except Yu Yu Hakashou is good.

That is true. Look at jojo ripping of fist of the north star which rips of mad max.

it gets even better.

and i spent all my halos on costumes so i wouldnt know. i got my priorities straight.
result.jpg

worth it.

HMMMMMMMMM

atleast you can counter breakuh a bat
no chance at that with the other 2

I'm very handicapped. Like, Katawa Shoujo handicapped. I can counter with a witty comment about my dick, but that's about it.

Me.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
CHAPTER 4 OF BAYO 2.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD

I commented about that a couple pages ago, people ignored me tho D:

worth it.
I did this too. Police Bayo is srs business, makes cutscenes extra serious.
I'm very handicapped. Like, Katawa Shoujo handicapped. I can counter with a witty comment about my dick, but that's about it.
YOU'RE NO EMI. Seriously though dick comments are powerful stuff. The stuff the saves your life from a psycho bitch.
I commented about that a couple pages ago, people ignored me tho D:
Lots of people only finished the game recently themselves, or didn't have much to say. It's really good.

YOU'RE NO EMI. Seriously though dick comments are powerful stuff. The stuff the saves your life from a psycho bitch.

What are you doing with that bat, honey? WAITWAITWAIT I CAN'T GET AN ERECTION IF I'M DEAD

Lots of people only finished the game recently themselves, or didn't have much to say. It's really good.
I still like the one with the burned face...I have a thing for quiet, shy, lond dark haired girls sue me. I need to finish katawa shojo...

What are you doing with that bat, honey? WAITWAITWAIT I CAN'T GET AN ERECTION IF I'M DEAD
Rigor Mortis tho.
I still like the one with the burned face...I have a thing for quiet, shy, lond dark haired girls sue me. I need to finish katawa shojo...
I like that character design too, but Hanako(?) is kinda lame.
Emi's second H scene puts her on top of everyone.
YES. Her route sucks but she's the best girl.

To the people who've played P2, how fucked am I going to be when I go from PSP IS to PS1 EP?

Also I can't believe Woolie has never heard of spot dodging.

HMMMMMMMMM

Me.
I dunno why but anime characters on backrounds that are just pictures make me bust a gut.
so your basicly Anti Woolie?
i rarely like girls with short hair...only exceptions are part 1 hinata, and Chies ok I guess, mostly cause of those spats.

I dont think you guys understand how much I like long dark hair....I still watch naruto because Hinata is in it and thats it! Why do you guys think I like Yukiko so much!
It's like my favorite thing too, but you seem way more passionate about it.
There are H scenes in that game? Good. The handicapped are not pure.
You can turn them off, but yeah. The game is actually respectful towards people with disabilities, despite how it looks on paper, but I'm sure as he'll not gonna tell you to play it yourself.

Zenfalcia

Emi's second H scene puts her on top of everyone.

Literally on top of everyone ;)

Already changed it. Who's that?

Some girl in Guilty crown. Don't watch guilty crown, unless you want artsy anime.

Yeah I think every girl but Burn Face have 2 scenes, they are pretty tame and aside from Emi's second one they don't add much

Hanako's route was so short. It was very lacking in story compared to the others.

You can turn them off, but yeah. The game is actually respectful towards people with disabilities, despite how it looks on paper, but I'm sure as he'll not gonna tell you to play it yourself.

No, man, I'm super up for Katawa Shoujo's concept. Why should disabled chicks not get to fuck protagonists?

it gets even better.

and i spent all my halos on costumes so i wouldnt know. i got my priorities straight.
result.jpg

worth it.

I CAN BARELY EVEN AFFORD WEAPONS, THERE ARE COSTUMES IN THIS GAME TOO? IM SO POOR.

Bat Within is hella useful, but if you're getting Plats and PPlats on 3rd you're doing pretty well. Difficulty on getting Plat medals is pretty uneven throughout the game, but on 3rd climax you're doing pretty damn well.

Glad to hear it, I've always done terrible at this genre before. God knows no one wants to see my Bayo 1 playthrough. That was my first character action game ever and I was complete ass even though I loved it.

Seven thr protagonist is handicapped!
though the question is how does he have sex if he has
no dick
arythmia? The thing where your heart doesnt beat right.

It wasn't a traditional wedding.

EDIT: Listening to the Night Slashers episode. Woolie confirmed for dreaming about abusing animals.

It's sweet that he loves Zack so much though.

Seven thr protagonist is handicapped!
though the question is how does he have sex if he has
no dick
arythmia?
The thing where your heart doesnt beat right.
Play KS and you'll get the answer.
No, man, I'm super up for Katawa Shoujo's concept. Why should disabled chicks not get to fuck protagonists?
I saw some backlash based purely on concept from some people, understandably, but they're actually characterized extremely well and not reduced to a gross fantasy fetish thing. I mean, if it was written to be like that, KS would be disgusting.

I digress though, it's a well put together game in it's good routes, that actually probably educated some people on how to treat disabled people like anybody else.

I wonder how far my being handicapped would make being attracted to disabled girls okay? Like, what if I was into wheelchaired girls? That would be understandable. But if it was amputees, would it be gross then? What about blind chicks?
I'll be right back, I have some scientific surveys to conduct.

He went doki doki too hard too fast.
I like how they never go back to that girl ever again. It's funny looking back at it.
You
get letters from her and she's a big part of what the protagonist talks about.
Im serious
he almost dies 5 minutes into the game cause a girl confessed to him!? How can he have sex without dying!?
PLAY THE GAME MOTHERFUCKER.
They explain it outright.

I wonder how far my being handicapped would make being attracted to disabled girls okay? Like, what if I was into wheelchaired girls? That would be understandable. But if it was amputees, would it be gross then? What about blind chicks?
I'll be right back, I have some scientific surveys to conduct.

This thread gets strange at 2 am, not lewd weird. Just strange

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I CAN BARELY EVEN AFFORD WEAPONS, THERE ARE COSTUMES IN THIS GAME TOO? IM SO POOR.

Glad to hear it, I've always done terrible at this genre before. God knows no one wants to see my Bayo 1 playthrough. That was my first character action game ever and I was complete ass even though I loved it.
Im welcoem to grinding it out with ya in tag climax for that sweet sweet halo flow
Sorry did you say something?

lol jk, I can notice you kouhai. I'm sure you loved it like I did.

I loved it very much.

Go ahead.

I thought about doing writing month, then I remembered that timelines make writing not fun.

Post apocalyptic world where the current nations are replaced with an idea of a singular God which binds them together. Each region of the world is separated by the different beliefs of said God.(Example of these are Jews, Muslims, and Lutherian) Each of these sects have war. Just before the formation of the nation of the different sects, they have banned the creation of weapons in the sects. In the mostly harsh areas of the world, people who never knew of the newly formed governments kept making weapons. These people sell the weapons to the governments for these wars.

A boy finds a book from the glory days of the world about a long forgotten religion. He then tries to tell people and spread his beliefs of the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom