• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say when Kamiya bans you on twitter he steals part of your soul as well...

At least he does something with them

Wonderful-101.png

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Anyone know what's up with the Friendcast? I need my fix.

I still haven't finished last weeks, so I'm glad its taking so long. I'll finish last weeks after class, then download the other one when I get home and listen to it on the way to school.

Did he ever mention RAIDing them? RAID1 would be very useful to prevent stuff like the last part of the mailbag
I don't think Recording software would react poorly to that would it? The main downside is doubling the cost of all that storage since it's two drives, but otherwise yeah. If that loss of footage was due to drive failure, then that's definitely something I'd like to recommend to them.

I think Matt's redrawing of that Berserk page and the Samus art is beyond hype, but then I found him drawing Woolie!

Matt is really good at it. I'd like to see him on a game in the future.

Not necessarily Art Director, but as a Lead would be so sick.

lol Blanka's forearm is missing orange fur.

Zenfalcia

I don't think Recording software would react poorly to that would it? The main downside is doubling the cost of all that storage since it's two drives, but otherwise yeah. If that loss of footage was due to drive failure, then that's definitely something I'd like to recommend to them.

If they just had regular back ups i'm sure they would've avoided this. Oh well, what can you do.

Edit: side note, not sleeping and having an exam is crap. So salty about life right now.. just wanted to vent a little. Pay no mind.

I just finished Breaking Bad. I'm pretty emotionally wrecked right now, what a series. What a fucking series.

My roommate and I are in the process of showing our suitemate Breaking Bad. We left off on the train episode last night. I'm planning on showing them both Cowboy Bebop after this.

Zenfalcia

Guess who's back?

Me, you doofs... Been gone for over a week now, so what have I missed? Other than the new thread and all (btw nice job on the OP).

A lot. EverythingGAF did more of everything. Creepy/weird/kinky nights happenned a few times.
At least twice a week.

I forgot many things were pushed for summer slam. Like onani master kurosawa.

Squishy3

Considering what has been talked about in that last few pages this might be off-topic but why do they show Hardee's/Carl's jr commercials in NYC? There are none of them here and I get mad cause the burgers look kinda good.
They show them in Ohio too and there isn't a single one near me.

Goodfellas, but you're not wrong.

It's not the Joe Pesci scene?

I should've given context: this is what turned me off the idea of a life of crime.

The look Pesci gives Liotta... he's about a couple seconds away from killing him then and there, over something so stupid as a joke.

Godfather and BB are so over the top dramatic that I don't take any of it legitimately.

It's not the Joe Pesci scene?

I should've given context: this is what turned me off the idea of a life of crime.

The look Pesci gives Liotta... he's about a couple seconds away from killing him then and there, over something so stupid as a joke.

Godfather and BB are so over the top dramatic that I don't take any of it legitimately.

Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta's scene is from Goodfellas. Also, how is Godfather over the top? It's an underplayed movie, if anything.

The X plane shows the direction in which pies are sucked.

The Y plane shows the direction in which the color yellow travels.

The Z plane shows the direction in which the shame car drives.

The Y plane represents Woolie's shield.
Because he never drops it.
The joke was better in my head shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom