• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It died way before that because no one was watching.
;~;

Edit: Fuck you, Pat! Why you so good at disarming those bombas? I'm so bad at those.

Girls are always watching tho!

I'm really surprised at how good/lucky he's been with those bombs. It shows that he's not incompetent.

Girls are always watching tho!

I'm really surprised at how good/lucky he's been with those bombs. It shows that he's not incompetent.
Trust me they weren't

Pat miss
ed a key right infront of him

edit: H
e picked up a one obscured, but not the one next to the map fragment?
I still love pat tho.

Zenfalcia

Trust me they weren't

Pat miss
ed a key right infront of him

edit: H
e picked up a one obscured, but not the one next to the map fragment?

They are always watching, you just don't know and they don't want you to know.

he misses a lot.. let's face it, he said he'll miss a lot he never said he'll not miss things right in front of him.. like having two keys and only using one.. i yelled at my screen at that moment.

;~;

Edit: Fuck you, Pat! Why you so good at disarming those bombas? I'm so bad at those.

And missing boss goo. :D

Don't feel bad though. I'm still freaked out every time I disarm one of those bombs.

sjay1994

;~;

The timing isn't when its in the blue.

Its right before it gets to the blue.

There is a delay on it.

Its even worse in higher difficulties, because the blue section is a fucking sliver compared to survival.

Wall_Trap.png

ultimax

The timing isn't when its in the blue.

Its right before it gets to the blue.

There is a delay on it.

Its even worse in higher difficulties, because the blue section is a fucking sliver compared to survival.

Wall_Trap.png
Jeez, the amount of blue isn't even fair lol

3 weeks till Christmas
whos excited besides me? =P
Not sure if I'm excited about going back to Alaska to spend Christmas with family, even if it's only for a few days. Never want to see snow again.

Other than that, yeah I'm excited, if not for the three week break in between semesters. Time used for catching up on games is always good.

I just realized Xrd comes out in three days in Japan. Dammit, it's so close I wanna start playing it and using Elphelt.

But more importantly, I want that full version of Big Blast Sonic to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom