• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woolie is right tho. Mahvel>Lesbian chicks.

X6jEVB0.png

Nordicus

I bought one this this steam sale because of Pat talking about it on the podcast.
Shadowrun Dragonfall.
It had better be good..
Even Shadowrun Returns was a solid 7/10 with main negatives being super-linear structure with very rare side-quests, and being very "kill all guys in one room, go to the next room, rinse and repeat". The combat was still quite polished though and the Shadowrun universe has a very interesting and varied character building system. So when you hear that Dragonfall is so good that it makes Returns look like crap and that the devs turned this initial expansion into a stand-alone as to not force people to play the original?

It might be good, guy

He didn't plan that we would post more. Maybe. Maybe he posted that just to kill time.
I know we've just decided to embrace being a chatroom for some reason and I don't mean to sound mean, but like come on.

Even if we're super off topic and posting fast, we should still post like we're on a forum.
Was hoping someone would misread it and think it was out.
People are pretty sharp when it comes to the podcast
Mmmk.

rqngU6Vh.jpg

so this is the main cast of my manga thing. Whatchu guys think?.
I messed up on the girl in the middle, she was supposed to be in a wheelchair.

I know we've just decided to embrace being a chatroom for some reason and I don't mean to sound mean, but like come on.

Even if we're super off topic and posting fast, we should still post like we're on a forum.
Alright. I guess we should get somewhat on topic.

For those who are still up what are you doing to waste time for the podcast?

I'm trying to get through SMT3 and now in the Giza.
so this is the main cast of my manga thing. Whatchu guys think?.
I messed up on the girl in the middle, she was supposed to be in a wheelchair.
Looks pretty decent so far. Is the girl on the far left supposed to be in one too?

sjay1994

I could turn this thread into ShadowGAF again.

Or I can try to understand this guilty gear Xrd thing.

I enjoy watching fisticuffs... but I am fucking garbage at fighters

No. I don't understand it either and I've played two of the previous games.
Yo! How's Nocturne man? My biggest gripe is the music being so compressed. I love that soundtrack.
It sounds fine on my digital ps3 copy. I can understand why would they need to cut back in space. This game looks really good and huge. I've been playing too much Pokemon and it really effects my playstyle in Noctorne for some reason.
I'm currently trying to finish TEW before it drops. Last chapter left.
Go stream it so I can watch.

Looks pretty decent so far. Is the girl on the far left supposed to be in one too?
....what girl on the far left...and no only the one in the middle.

Xiraiya

I had my PC cleaned out today, was caked in dust after like 3 years of no attention, it's slowly but surely wearing out, but for now it's fine, I've had it since like 2006, threw in a new Video card a couple of years ago and it still plays most things fine, summer wrecks it though, but that was probably the dust more than anything.

Man PQ is tickling my fandom so hard you guys, almost every character interaction just leaves a big dumb smile on my face even though it is mostly throwaway fluff garbage. Don't worry Kanji, you will surely get the karkland Koromaru

But part of the fun of fight games is gitting gud. Everyone starts awful but things may start getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom