• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

459bc6737ecea0221fe40b2d6516443b.gif

This video is gif fuel.... holy shit

Squishy3

are those gifs from the izuna drop video? or another one

FUCK I JUST PLAYED SOME GAME WITH A REALLY SICK IZUNA DROP THAT WASN'T IN THE IZUNA DROP VIDEO AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS

it was old tho

Rizzi

I bought one this this steam sale because of Pat talking about it on the podcast.
Shadowrun Dragonfall.
It had better be good..

sjay1994

TIL Woolie chose MVC3 over a threesome made it on kotaku

And wow

The midnight release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was also the midnight after Valentine's Day evening, a time when most normal and well adjusted people were gettin' it on with loved ones, or at least those they'd hired for the night. Others are standing in line waiting for a video game.

Our dreadlocked friend "Woolie" wants you to know that, hey, he could have totally had two hot bisexual chicks, but ohnoes realized that if he didn't get down to the store by midnight they would totally be out of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, even if he was delayed by the five minutes it would take to enjoy this encounter to completion (refractory period included).

As Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is a once-in-a-lifetime release, and the opportunity for sex with two hot chicks is bound to come up again, his choice was clear. That, or he's totally making up some crap to justify being in a games store when most real people are really having real sex.

Kotaku you fucking scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom