• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was posted.... but shit got real
Old as hell man. Also unprompted. Take these
tumblr_mvufjw62tg1t0ya03o1_500.jpg

2404196-darksouls_p4.jpg

What do you guys think this weeks game is?

Ultimax hopefully.
Yech. I guess. It's all so fucking slow by default though. Even with turning off animations it feels slow. If it all played as fast as modern RPGs it'd be fine.

My favorite battle systems are Chrono Trigger and Nocturne. So I dunno. Opinions.
I like my RPGs slow. It feels more impactful. Nocturne feels like they wanted it to be fast since the world was so cool to explore. I'll try out Chrono Trigger someday

sjay1994

The people I know that play fighting games like MK more than SF, so yeah.

Thats the same on my part. My first actual fighting game was MK9, and I only bought that because my friends kept telling me to buy it.

Stopped playing it because I realized the net code was shit. Also, the game felt pretty clunky.

When I look at inputs for japanese fighters my reaction is usually this

58321-Louis-CK-nope-gif-uvTq.gif

MK, the inputs are easy to understand.... but inputing them felt clunky.

I want to get into a fighter so I can play with some of you guys.... but I need to play for a long time so I don't get fucking blown up everytime

EDIT: rewatching the arena FNF.... wow the Aigis lap joke Liam made was fucking killer

Thats the same on my part. My first actual fighting game was MK9, and I only bought that because my friends kept telling me to buy it.

Stopped playing it because I realized the net code was shit. Also, the game felt pretty clunky.

When I look at inputs for japanese fighters my reaction is usually this

58321-Louis-CK-nope-gif-uvTq.gif

MK, the inputs are easy to understand.... but inputing them felt clunky.

I want to get into a fighter so I can play with some of you guys.... but I need to play for a long time so I don't get fucking blown up everytime

Try Skullgirls

sjay1994

Wait did he pull a fucking David Cage?

You know how in the recent part Pat brought up that its hard not to compare evil within with RE4?

The final moment confirms the game is literally Resident Evil Within 4

I don't know what happened.
Is he still in the thing or what?

Jeez dude, the story is a complete clusterfuck.... so I have no idea about that. I am talking about
Killing Ruvik with rocket launchers.....

Alfebit

Banned
Jeez dude, the story is a complete clusterfuck.... so I have no idea about that. I am talking about
Killing Ruvik with rocket launchers.....

Oh yeah that. You can't even deny how RE4 it is. I foresee many more comments telling them to shut up about RE4 which they honestly won't be able to.

Now that I watched the vids. I can say that it isn't "rape". Its really cool that it just leaves people to their imaginations on what happened and how characters got hurt.

edit: I think I'm thinking of the right thing.

sjay1994

There is a flash of light and you don't see the characters get hurt but they do. Its a really cool design for a scene.

I was wondering if this was a thread on vanilla gaf or something. Also... wouldn't know about the rodin fight since I stopped playing Bayo 1 on PS3 because I couldn't deal with the load times and framerate

I figure it's ok to post the video in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6e1H8M8cgg

I'm on what goodwill is thinking. It looks more like a standard anime, the attack was so hype you couldn't even see it

I think this is the first Gaming thread that I've involved myself in the shitstorm of.
Woolie explaining the lore behind the Raging Demon on the podcast was fucking hype.
Good luck.

Did anyone animate what Woolie described? I remember hearing it on the podcast as a question. but too lazy to look/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom