• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

I just realized its podcast 69.

Behold my immaturity at almost 5 in the morning

They probably had to cut down on the lewd stuff during the first recording. They then realized that the final length of the podcast was 20 minutes and had to record it again. It's the only explanation.

Zenfalcia

Another morning and another day with weird sleep schedule except this time there's no podcast.

I just realized its podcast 69.

Behold my immaturity at almost 5 in the morning

Inside everyone is a child.. at least somewhere in their heart.

Edit: I'll probably recrop the avatar.. it looks really weird..

Another morning and another day with weird sleep schedule except this time there's no podcast.

Inside everyone is a child.. at least somewhere in their heart.

Edit: I'll probably recrop the avatar.. it looks really weird..

Have you seen that Bayo thread yet?

The avatar looks fiiiiiiiine.

sjay1994

RQ-547d33c3c04c9.gif

Zenfalcia

Jesus, Liam! That avatar!

It's not that bad.. Just some street fighter christmas art!

Have you seen that Bayo thread yet?

The avatar looks fiiiiiiiine.

Yeah. I woke up like 30 minutes ago and caught up on the thread.

Well, it pales in comparison to the one i had the day before yesterday.

Where do you even find these avatars?

By searching on picture sites.. I spent too much time for this dumb thing.

Podcast is up!

Edit: lol at that picture of Steve Buscemi on Pat's wall in the preview video.

WOOOOOO!!

Okingjrr

Podcast is up!

Edit: lol at that picture of Steve Buscemi on Pat's wall in the preview video.
Yay! Too bad I'm already at work. I'll just have to listen to it tomorrow. :/

Anyone else watch the preview videos.... after listening to the podcast?
Because I listen to the podcast only when I'm in the train, I end up listening to it over two days. I watch the preview in between train trips, so right in the middle of the podcast.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh hey, podcast.

Of course it doesn't matter now because there's no way I'm staying up another three hours to listen to it.

EDIT: Also that feel when you realize you just sat around all day and did nothing at all. Didn't even play any video games. =/

Zenfalcia

Oh hey, podcast.

Of course it doesn't matter now because there's no way I'm staying up another three hours to listen to it.

EDIT: Also that feel when you realize you just sat around all day and did nothing at all. Didn't even play any video games. =/

It's finnneeeee..

I know that feel all too well... last two days were like that..

Edit: So everyone's listening to the podcast..

Rizzi

Dragonfall seems pretty solid. Better than the original by a long shot.
I've tried to get in to Baldur's Gate before, but those games are way too slow for my liking. I get why people love them, but eh..

GODDAMMIT NERDS. NETFLIX RATES THINGS BASED ON HOW IT THINKS YOU'LL LIKE IT. ITS NOT AGGREGATE REVIEWS. ITS AN ALGORITHM. YOU HAVE TO RATE THINGS SO IT RECOMMENDS THINGS LIKE IT OUT OF 5.

AGGHH.

So... what's wrong with that? It doesn't recomend you things you want to watch?
They criticize the Netflix rating system for a second time in this podcast as if it's what Netflix decides to rate the shows. The star ratings are all based on the popularity of the movies/shows coupled with the shows you rate yourself. They don't actually mean anything,mite just recommendations.

I know they just don't realize it, but agggggh.

Zenfalcia

They criticize the Netflix rating system for a second time in this podcast as if it's what Netflix decides to rate the shows. The star ratings are all based on the popularity of the movies/shows coupled with the shows you rate yourself. They don't actually mean anything,mite just recommendations.

I know they just don't realize it, but agggggh.

So they're ignorant about how the netflix rating system works? Shame. At least it's not a huge problem except they'll get some angry emails.

This is the best avatar of them all.

It is pretty good, except it's hard to crop it to show every part of the image.

Poorly
;_;
Can't seem to advance in my work and I need to multitask. Zero productivity.

Sounds great, just listen to the podcast and be even more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom