• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

I can't sleep so I'm here.

Whats up?

Rodin apparently got puss tonight.

tumblr_mevgse_Apda1r0sgwe.jpg

BossRush

Frienders I need help. Should I get a PS3 or PS4? PS4 costs more, and I'd have to save up more money, but I'd be able to get the newer games that come out for it (Like Bloodborne)

PS3 costs less,and has an already large library of games I never played due to never getting a PS3 (Like Demon souls). Plus I can play all the dumb anime fight games and also other fight games I want

Alfebit

Banned
Also, I know Matt was banned, but do Woolie and Liam have GAF accounts?

I believe Liam does because he said once about checking someone's post history which you can't do without an account but I'm not sure about Woolie, though I wouldn't doubt it.

Edit: I'm2sloe.gif

Frienders I need help. Should I get a PS3 or PS4? PS4 costs more, and I'd have to save up more money, but I'd be able to get the newer games that come out for it (Like Bloodborne)

PS3 costs less,and has an already large library of games I never played due to never getting a PS3 (Like Demon souls). Plus I can play all the dumb anime fight games and also other fight games I want
Get a PS3 So we can play Ultiimax.
I believe Liam does because he said once about checking someone's post history which you can't do without an account but I'm not sure about Woolie, though I wouldn't doubt it.
He could have ask Pat to look it up for him? What if
Zen
was liam???
/s

Emouse

I'd say PSTriples for the library, if there's not loads on PS4 you're interested in it can wait a while, also PS3 has all the fightman games

Look at the PS3 exclusives you care about and decide. What matters is that you're happy with the games you get, in the end.

I think I found Oberon's youtube channel. I got a related video titled "Top 10 Best Incest Anime EVER HD".G]
Dude I get this recommended to me like every 5 videos and it's just like what
He could be anyone of us!

He could be you!

He could be me!

He could even be- *shot*.
It was obvious.
EXPOSED!

Remember when
Zen
said that he didn't want to show us selfie of himself? That's because he's Liam and is trying to keep his identity a secret!
Troll2OhMyGod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom