• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Wooo~ Aldanoah.zero talk..
They missed a lot of flaws and points, but i don't blame them.. I missed them too my first time through.

also, does anyone care if there's "podcast" spoilers?

Nordicus

ALSO ONE PUNCH MAN HYPE! People.. one punch man is amazing.. please understand.
Fuck yeah Caped Baldy!

KSc39Km.jpg

You watching it? Where are you at right now?

Also, YOU WANNA SMASH IN THREE HOURS?!?!?!

How far in are you?

Watched Ep 5 this morning.

Ryuko doesn't afraid of nothing!

Maragi, I have to go to work at this time. You'll feel the wrath of my Falcon PAUNCHHHH this weekend.

In the sonic thread, apparently its being reported that it had sold like 500k a while ago, and its estimated to be at like a mill now.

Knuckles glitch saved Sega! Yay!

Village

Something something best girl, he knows where it's at.

Naruto was like " aaay gurl I got 'ramen' up in the crib

Get ready for Sonic Boom 2: Boom Boom Edition.

Double the posts, double the fun!

They were going to make more sonic boom games anyway, the cartoon comic and toys are doing very well.

Probably. It's worth the read.

I remembered I had stopped reading because I was done with manga for like a year.

And had to catch up on a lot of stuff. I also was super salt because I had reread the first chapter, and the protagonists character design was better when he had hair.

Zenfalcia

Dat quick edit. You can't fool me.

I remembered I had stopped reading because I was done with manga for like a year.

And had to catch up on a lot of stuff. I also was super salt because I had reread the first chapter, and the protagonists character design was better when he had hair.

You can never be done with manga, if you stop you only create more work for you to catch up on. That's the joke. Nothing is good about a bald super hero.

The biggest problem I have with Sonic Boom is the serious retcon of Knuckles to be the dopey meat head.

Kind of the worst thing about Boom, even with the super weird proportions.

Village

The biggest problem I have with Sonic Boom is the serious retcon of Knuckles to be the dopey meat head.

Kind of the worst thing about Boom, even with the super weird proportions.

Well knuckles was always kind of too trusting, that said the comic book version balances that in a good way.

Okingjrr

Naruto was like " aaay gurl I got 'ramen' up in the crib

They were going to make more sonic boom games anyway, the cartoon comic and toys are doing very well.
But then Hinata was like "Nuh-uh, I ain't ready for that noodle!"
ON THAT SUBJECT, I WILL STOP RIGHT THERE!

They're doing that well, huh? Kids still like sonic, I guess.

Zenfalcia

Quick edit? It's not fooling anyone when it's got a big time stamp for when I edited it.

Some people don't notice.. I know I don't..

She's not ready for the Naruto ramen? I heard it's pretty hot to eat fresh.

Village

Essentially, I guess the boom guys know what they were doing and brought only the essentials over from regular sonic.

Okingjrr

Essentially, I guess the boom guys know what they were doing and brought only the essentials over from regular sonic.

Sounds like it.

Does anyone know if Sonic runs at uh..you know...sonic speed in the cartoon instead of the slow molasses speed of the game?

360pages

Sonic Boom as a game really didn't need to exist since the Cartoon was actually pretty fun and interesting.

Also morning frienders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom