• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

God dammit Matt and Woolie, why wasn't that War Of Mine video out a few days ago, I really want to play it now but it's not on sale.

I was just curious. I don't intend to do anything except keep an eye out.

Sent the PM. On gamefaqs he was known as the playstation fanboy. He called people who like nintendo games fags and pedophiles.

The worst was when The Last of Us came out and he made it his fucking mission to shill the shit of that game in every topic.

demidar

What the fuck did I just read for Bayo. I always saw that attack as a finisher and Rodin just being a cool bastard.

Like how do you see that as rape.

Fuck.

I'm gonna chance getting hated here but I can understand someone coming to that conclusion if they're not at all familiar with Bayonetta's tone or know the context. But those who willfully ignore the context people have provided (like Lernaean's post), are fully convinced their perception is right, who are unwilling to open dialogue, or those who say context doesn't matter are goddamn stupid. Shit does not exist in a vacuum.

They think that just because they're arguing a topic that is universally condemned means that they can disregard any attempts at logical arguments infuriates me, and it shows how hypocritical they are. Bish needs to get into that thread and run over almost everyone with a lawnmower.

I'm fine with people going "I think that's implied rape and I don't like that at all, and I'm boycotting Bayonetta", but saying "No shut up, it's 100% rape and I'm correct, stop trying to argue it's completely clear" is too far, especially when you have none to shit arguments backing you up.

I'm gonna chance getting hated here but I can understand someone coming to that conclusion if they're not at all familiar with Bayonetta's tone or know the context. But those who willfully ignore the context people have provided (like Lernaean's post), are fully convinced their perception is right, who are unwilling to open dialogue, or those who say context doesn't matter are goddamn stupid. Shit does not exist in a vacuum.

They think that just because they're arguing a topic that is universally condemned means that they can disregard any attempts at logical arguments infuriates me, and it shows how hypocritical they are. Bish needs to get into that thread and run over almost everyone with a lawnmower.

I'm fine with people going "I think that's implied rape and I don't like that at all, and I'm boycotting Bayonetta", but saying "No shut up, it's 100% rape and I'm correct, stop trying to argue it's completely clear" is too far, especially when you have none to shit arguments backing you up.

I'd love nothing more than this.

On gamefaqs he was known as the playstation fanboy. He called people who like nintendo games fags and pedophiles.

The worst was when The Last of Us came out and he made it his fucking mission to shill the shit of that game in every topic.

Lovely.

Why does Gamefaqs have a forum section again?

But they can SEE it with their EYES. Everyone arguing to the contrary is obviously insane and blind.

Shackzam

Sent the PM. On gamefaqs he was known as the playstation fanboy. He called people who like nintendo games fags and pedophiles.

Oh God. I remember that asshole.

BTW, have people seen the EVA armor for Glacius in KI?

2291e79ce36ed9adba62ff0151ba6809.png

I don't play it, but I love all the little homages given to the characters.

demidar

But they can SEE it with their EYES. Everyone arguing to the contrary is obviously insane and blind.

God that's the fucking worst argument technique ever.

Anyway sorry to bring the mood down guys, that thread is a fucking embarrassment and I had to get it out.

The former is basically how Something Awful handled that topic, and it only lasted for as long as it needed to before everyone went back to enjoying the game as normal.

SA continuing to be superior to GAF in practically every way, except this thread.

From the Playstation Experience event thread. I'm trying hard to not get hype.

Disappointment ahoy
I know it's for the playstation experience event, but seeing Ryo Hazuki in that picture with other characters that are associated with Playstation just seems hilarious.

Still, I am anxious to see everyone's hype just fucking implode on itself. It'll be so good.

someone said those lizard assholes plan on ddosing shit on christmas
is this true?
man fuck those guys they need to be swatted or something already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom