• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't exactly be "swatting" in the typical sense as they are criminals. Not that I agree with the sentiment
I thought he meant get a swat team on them at first. We shouldn't get militarized people to raid when they probably can't defend themselves
you DO NOT fuck with a mans Christmas
Bah humbug. People don't know the true meaning of Christmas. Its about giving not receiving.

For real though, people doing asshole things on a day when people should be happy is the worst fucking thing and they deserve to be shamed for it, right up to being lynched.

Hell, I remember last year when Extra Life got a ddos attack against them the day the event started and was extremely pissed off just hearing about it. You don't fuck with charity, man.

Zenfalcia

I guess. I still have an extra Cryme Time poster . Would it be ok to send that as well?

We should have restrictions right? Should we try to include the student and tight on a budget frienders?

I guess you could do that.. but you'd need a person's address and spend like.. $10~ on shipping depending on where they live.

I just received an email about 25 minutes ago from my apartment manager saying a packaged arrived for me.

Now I must rush my ass back over there from campus.

For real though, people doing asshole things on a day when people should be happy is the worst fucking thing and they deserve to be shamed for it, right up to being lynched.

Hell, I remember last year when Extra Life got a ddos attack against them the day the event started and was extremely pissed off just hearing about it. You don't fuck with charity, man.

Yeah it's pretty disgusting. I just don't get how people can get enjoyment out of others' suffering, let alone something like charity or christmas.

Makes me a sad panda.

360pages

Watching the new Dark Souls episode I missed and it really made me wish we can actually get a proper Legendary pokemon boss fight

BossRush

So I don't know if this has been said or not, but Liam realizes that Gen Urobuchi didn't actually /write/ Aldnoah Zero right? He's credited as the creator but he didn't actually write any of the scripts for the episodes, that was all Katsuhiko Takayama

So I don't know if this has been said or not, but Liam realizes that Gen Urobuchi didn't actually /write/ Aldnoah Zero right? He's credited as the creator but he didn't actually write any of the scripts for the episodes, that was all Katsuhiko Takayama
I don't think so. We should probably tweet spam him. I thought Aldnoah was really disappointing even when I didn't hear Gen didn't write most of it.

Gen wrote the first three, technically. Which is more than Gargantia. Hopefully he can come back for Part 2

I thought its only free for the console versions?
All versions get important shit, PS4/Xbone/DX11 get graphics shit or something
All versions of the game will include the following features (Existing Dark Souls II owners will receive a patch to implement these elements):

Additional NPCs added for an enhanced story experience.
Parameter adjustments for improved game balance.
Augmented item descriptions.
Improved online matchmaking functionality.

Xbox One, PS4, and DirectX 11 versions of the game will include the following features (in addition to those listed above):

Additional upgrades to graphics, sound, performance.
Increase in maximum online players in single session (6 total).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom