• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hunch was right. I can't believe it arrived two days before it was supposed to that I rushed back to my apartment to get it.

Guys, guys!

My PS4 is here.

Greatness awaits, motherfuckers!

croten

Okay I never played D&D 2nd Edition so Baulders Gate is seeming pretty alien to me. I'm looking at the character creator and just clueless, I don't know what works and what is just broken.

Yo, I just joined NeoGAF cause I heard on /r/TwoBestFriendsPlay that there's a hype thread on the forums usually. Did I come to the right place?

Guys today in my law class we studied a case where two kids were playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours and one of the kids touched the other and my teacher said lets call the kid who did the touching Pat. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Congrats! (Mine came today too)

Get this Xrd demo. This game is beautiful.
Already got the demo through the store online last week, along with BOI: Rebirth and Transistor. Go Playstation Plus!

This is exciting. Though right now I can't let it distract me from finishing this semester strong.

Yo, I just joined NeoGAF cause I heard on /r/TwoBestFriendsPlay that there's a hype thread on the forums usually. Did I come to the right place?
TviUvAY.gif

Welcome new friender!

Welcome, this is a place you can't leave now, don't forget it.
Did I say it right guys?
Guys today in my law class we studied a case where two kids were playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours and one of the kids touched the other and my teacher said lets call the kid who did the touching Pat. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
Did anyone ask why?

Lol.
Welcome!
This is exciting. Though right now I can't let it distract me from finishing this semester strong.
Same problem here. Might... have to box it up again in a day or two just to not be tempted.

Waiting for PT and TLOU to download is torture.
Tell me how amazing xrd is, I don't wanna play it without a fightstick ;~;
Thanks! Playing on a pad. The demo is really limited and I'm a GG newbie, but damn this is pretty.

use the mountain and sun icon to put pictures. Is this the first time you came to a forum?

Most forums I used to frequent didn't have that icon and didn't have images displayed in the post like that.

So, yeah, I guess. I visited some pretty lame forums.

Edit: Yeah I intended it to be clicked on to link to it, but I still didn't know about the insert image icon. Sooooooo.......yeaaaaaah......

A new friender?
Welcome!

Quick fun question guys, if the zaibatsu members were to become a simple object, what object would they be? I might need it for 'research'

ultimax

So Sasha Grey is in MGSV.
80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Might just buy a decent PS4 pad since the V4 is a little over my budget.

Just let me use my PS3 TE goddamnit.
Yeah, shit is hella expensive. Hopefully that driver that let's you use ps3 sticks on ps4 comes out soon.
Just play with a pad... You gonna put custom art on it?
I can't! I spent too much time just to get somewhat competent with a stick. Going back to a pad feels weird

Most forums I used to frequent didn't have that icon and didn't have images displayed in the post like that.

So, yeah, I guess. I visited some pretty lame forums.

Edit: Yeah I intended it to be clicked on to link to it, but I still didn't know about the insert image icon. Sooooooo.......yeaaaaaah......
Just click it and paste where asked.

Go watch Kamen Rider btw.
I can't! I spent too much time just to get somewhat competent with a stick. Going back to a pad feels weird
Go buy the PS3 version then sell it when you get your stick then.

God damn, this PS4 controller just feels so good to hold. No longer using my Dualshock 3 for any PC games now. Or PS3 games for that matter. I got DP lined up on PS3 this weekend.

Man, just getting a new console is such a great feeling.

Xiraiya

So Sasha Grey is in MGSV.

I saw Zero's VA isn't going to be in because Konami wouldn't pay him enough, I think Kiefer blew out their budget, meanwhile David Hayter would probably voice Snake for next to nothing.

Funny how this is all working out.

I saw Zero's VA isn't going to be in because Konami wouldn't pay him enough, I think Kiefer blew out their budget, meanwhile David Hayter would probably voice Snake for next to nothing.

Konami are fool. They made Castlevania into a bad God of War clone

Alfebit

Banned

Wouldn't Zero's voice sound much older now anyway? It's been like 20 years after MGS3 so I doubt he'd sound the same.

Xiraiya

Wouldn't Zero's voice sound much older now anyway? It's been like 20 years after MGS3 so I doubt he'd sound the same.

How this came about was from Kojima showing pictures of Zero's JP Voice actor in a recording booth.

Even if that's true, he was old already, his voice wouldn't change that much at this point

ultimax

I'm still (and probably always will be) salty about the David hayter thing
Isn't that for babies though? And if so, where do I start? Wikipedia tells me there is an almost countless amount of different series.
You know what's not for a babby? Ippo. Do yourself a favor and watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom