• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah thats Eric Freeman. The best actor in american history.

garbage-day-o.gif

I didn't realize that this was referencing that movie.

Zenfalcia

Yo, I just joined NeoGAF cause I heard on /r/TwoBestFriendsPlay that there's a hype thread on the forums usually. Did I come to the right place?

Welcome you're here something forever something.

*sigh* Having the worst day. Started playing PS3 while listening to the podcast, and I noticed my Dualshock 3 was getting really bad with the whole "pressing random buttons when the left analog stick is moved" thing (which is a known problem with DS3s). So I decided eh, why not try to open it up and fix it.

Big fucking mistake. Long story short I wasted five hours working on the damn thing only to break it even worse because I'm just fucking terrible at things, and now it's useless. I mean I actually did fix the "random buttons" problem, but at the same time I messed up the Circle button. Then in trying to fix that I messed up the L2 button and now it can't be fixed.

So now I don't know what I'm going to do. Fuck everything. =/

Did you consult a guide or just winged it?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Did you consult a guide or just winged it?

A guide.

I just overestimated my ability to not fuck up. =/

It also doesn't help that I have very, very bad eyes. Trying to focus in on the smaller parts of the controller (specifically the removable "cradle" that the shoulder buttons are in) has left my eyes strained as fuck and pretty much useless for the rest of the day.

I just want to go to bed. ;_;

Zenfalcia

A guide.

I just overestimated my ability to not fuck up. =/

It also doesn't help that I have very, very bad eyes. Trying to focus in on the smaller parts of the controller (specifically the removable "cradle" that the shoulder buttons are in) has left my eyes strained as fuck and pretty much useless for the rest of the day.

I just want to go to bed. ;_;

You could try again to refix the problem you created. Is this with or without glasses? You're getting old, jonnie!
terrible reference.. whatever..

Why dont you go to sleep then? You're only straining them more by being on gaf.

Nah.. what are you talking about? He made the best decision. That's if he can avoid your stand and late night best gaf..

You think he can get away from this thing? Not even I can stop it. And no, he has to see that. That's a right of passage and will determine his place in the thread!

Zenfalcia

You think he can get away from this thing? Not even I can stop it. And no, he has to see that. That's a right of passage and will determine his place in the thread!

You can do it! You must master your stand! I hope we won't lose him like the last guy. They never even posted since then.

http://www.pcgamer.com/peter-molyneux-warns-of-the-destructive-nature-of-crowdfunding/

Whew this one is just too good to be true folks. Peter Molyneux warning devs to not make promises they can't keep.

I think he's saying is people pour money into inexperienced devs. Atleast he is some what experienced.
I keep on forgetting to playing the story in skullgirls.
It's like the Divekick storymode, extraneous, but super worth it.
He couldn't handle the power known as GAF after dark
I hope he won't be too creeped out and leave.

360pages

Because its a subtle analogy of consumerism.

Look at how deep the tale of DmC is.

With incredible dialouge between Donte and the abomination at the end of that level.

I died a little inside at the bit when Donte and Kat was talking about the drink with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Really everything is blown out of proportion in this story. The masses are too dumb and the bad guys might as will be called (THE MAN!)

I died a little inside at the bit when Donte and Kat was talking about the drink with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Really everything is blown out of proportion in this story. The masses are too dumb and the bad guys might as will be called (THE MAN!)

Donte should have been a stern black man with a afro if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom