• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

You know DmC probably would have been a half decent game if there was a lock on button...and no colored enemies and less bloom. The idea of having access to all of your weapons at once is nice even with smaller movesets.

With that said, as it is now, it's a meh action game that is barely above Darksiders 2 in combat except with a less interesting concept and character design. Hell...at least Darksiders 2 had a lock on button.

Zenfalcia

4915d2c2f32f7eeec7ddec8c4401dcefd58555fa_full.jpg

Please! Dont do this! He didn't know! He's just a kouhai!
I spelt it wrong but whatever

You know DmC probably would have been a half decent game if there was a lock on button...and no colored enemies and less bloom. The idea of having access to all of your weapons at once is nice even with smaller movesets.

With that said, as it is now, it's a meh action game that is barely above Darksiders 2 in combat except with a less interesting concept and character design. Hell...at least Darksiders 2 had a lock on button.
Pretty much. It also could have been way worse also had Itsuno not taken the time to give some feedback, because from what it sounded like it before it seemed atrocious. But now it's probably their best playing game that happens to have a couple design flaws and be a shit reboot of DMC's story and characters.

It's kind of why I'm sort of curious about Hell Blade, because if they can take what they've learned gameplay wise and apply it to a game that doesn't have the expectation of carrying another franchise's name with it, then good on them.

Shackzam

I didn't like it. It just felt weird to me.

Point is fuck Cerabella. She's such a dirt bag. I hate her story because it ruined her for me. She just looks so powerless in her situation, but she never looks like she makes an attempt to fight back against it, even though she has tools to fight back.
It's been awhile since I played her story. So if there is anything misinterpreted, my bad

If the Naruto anime had consistent animation, I would have kept up to date with it. That scene was pretty good tho.
I decided to google how to spell it and fix it.
Oh alright
Point is fuck Cerabella. She's such a dirt bag. I hate her story because it ruined her for me. She just looks so powerless in her situation, but she never looks like she makes an attempt to fight back against it.
It's been awhile since I played her story. So if there is anything misinterpreted, my bad
Naw you got it right. She's cool character design wise, but always loyal to the family. The circus people were more of her friends than the family, but she couldn't see it.

360pages

If the Naruto anime had consistent animation, I would have kept up to date with it. That scene was pretty good tho.

Oh alright

Naw you got it right. She's cool character design wise, but always loyal to the family. The circus people were more of her friends than the family, but she couldn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fhckVzHCc

It still has its moments.

The problem is that they have to do 600+ Episodes. (Even more counting part one) they probably need to make a Naruto Kai with better animation. Part 1 is passable for the most part, Part 2 on the other hand...

You're better off playing the storm games. They do the story way better and it looks beautiful
I'll pick one up some day. I was laughing my ass off when a relative played the story mode and there was this out of place old japanese style drawing of the sky as a skybox.

Youtube

Website

TWO BEST FRIENDS PLAY PSYCHO BREAK (PART 18)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fhckVzHCc

It still has its moments.

The problem is that they have to do 600+ Episodes. (Even more counting part one) they probably need to make a Naruto Kai with better animation. Part 1 is passable for the most part, Part 2 on the other hand...
Yeah I agree. Pt 1 was way better

I didn't like it. It just felt weird to me.
The original stories are like 50/50, but all the newer ones are all really strong.
Even Fukua's somehow. It's nothing but it's a good nothing
Point is fuck Cerabella. She's such a dirt bag. I hate her story because it ruined her for me. She just looks so powerless in her situation, but she never looks like she makes an attempt to fight back against it, even though she has tools to fight back.
She's not a bad person but she's dumb and her loyalty gets he better of her.

The original stories are like 50/50, but all the newer ones are all really strong.
Even Fukua's somehow. It's nothing but it's a good nothing

She's not a bad person but she's dumb and her loyalty gets he better of her.
Yeah. I really liked Fukua's story mode because
she goes back and faces all the characters from DLC to the first designed character, Fillia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom