• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You can always try again. What's the worst that could happen? It gets worst?

I've tried so many times now that I don't know what I could do differently at this point.

Plus, every time I start working on it my eyes just fucking DIE. I'll just stick to my Vita and 3DS until I can figure something out, I guess. Really hope I find something before Dark Souls 2 gets here, though. I'd be really disappointed (and feel like I was letting down Mrgoodwill) if I couldn't play it.

croten

So I was thinking, why are shiny Pokemon so shit? I mean every Pokemon has two sets of colours, right? Why just two though? and why does one of them have to be painfully rare? especially when you do get the shiny it could have the worst IVs of all time. It would be better if shiny's bred shiny's so that you could get those stats, wouldn't it? I get that the whole point of shiny Pokemon is that it's this super rare thing but why should that be important? Wouldn't it be cool if there where, say, 5 or 6 different pallets of each pokemon and they weren't so rare that it was a 1/4096 chance to get them and if you bred them then certain colours would carry over. It would definitely give more of a personal feel to each pokemon.

Then again maybe I'm insane and this would ruin the entire Pokemon franchise.

So I was thinking, why are shiny Pokemon so shit? I mean every Pokemon has two sets of colours, right? Why just two though? and why does one of them have to be painfully rare? especially when you do get the shiny it could have the worst IVs of all time. It would be better if shiny's bred shiny's so that you could get those stats, wouldn't it? I get that the whole point of shiny Pokemon is that it's this super rare thing but why should that be important? Wouldn't it be cool if there where, say, 5 or 6 different pallets of each pokemon and they weren't so rare that it was a 1/4096 chance to get them and if you bred them then certain colours would carry over. It would definitely give more of a personal feel to each pokemon.

Yeah some of the shinies are bad. They are just rare for people to collect. I would like more palette swap tho.

Zenfalcia

I've tried so many times now that I don't know what I could do differently at this point.

Plus, every time I start working on it my eyes just fucking DIE. I'll just stick to my Vita and 3DS until I can figure something out, I guess. Really hope I find something before Dark Souls 2 gets here, though. I'd be really disappointed (and feel like I was letting down Mrgoodwill) if I couldn't play it.

Gotta try again, or drop some money on a new controller. On the bright side you can learn how to fix your own controller...

Because shinys are more of a showcase and not an actual thing to use practically unless you get really lucky. It's just a special rare thing that's all, having more variations are useless since no one would get to see them all and it'll require too much work.

Shackzam

I KNOW ALL THE SKULLGIRLS LORE NOW.
Not really but at least I finished the stories.

Andy the Anvil got all of his boxing lessons from a black british boxer going under the name Diddles. All of this is part of the LORE
No it's not.
I wish it was

Did you ever understand Double's lore? I don't get it...
The part with the arcade stick and the mom?
Andy the Anvil got all of his boxing lessons from a black british boxer going under the name Diddles. All of this is part of the LORE
No it's not.
I wish it was
Dudley
isn't black tho... But I guess Diddles can be
I know some of the lore. But I know enough to realize that filla is best girl
You don't know enough of the lore then

360pages

Yeah some of the shinies are bad. They are just rare for people to collect. I would like more palette swap tho.

I like Charizards and Rayquaza's and Groundon's Shiny. But some like Hot Pink Lugia are kind of awful.

Most shines don't look good enough to warrant the work to get them. Umbron is another good one. This is probably because most pokemon are made to be visually appealing to begin with so only a few work with other colors.

I like Charizards and Rayquaza's and Groundon's Shiny. But some like Hot Pink Lugia are kind of awful.

Most shines don't look good enough to warrant the work to get them. Umbron is another good one. This is probably because most pokemon are made to be visually appealing to begin with so only a few work with other colors.

Pink anything is awesome. Watchu talking about.

Shackzam

The part with the arcade stick and the mom?

Dudley
isn't black tho... But I guess Diddles can be

You don't know enough of the lore then

A dark skinned Briton. You got me there. But the guy is based off of a cross between Sugar Ray Leonard and Chris Eubank. Dudley is the most black not black guy I probably know.

I've noticed almost every gamer today has started to do that. Whenever they can't figure something out, the game is immediately bugged.
I do the opposite and have fallen into save-desteoying traps in games and wasted far too long assuming I'm stupid. (Half the time I'm stupid though.)

A dark skinned Briton. You got me there. But the guy is based off of a cross between Sugar Ray Leonard and Chris Eubank. Dudley is the most black not black guy I probably know.
You mean besides uh....yeah, yeah you're right
God damn it and I have HW due tonight. I wonder how Beo will effect the lore.
You can always play through it when you're done, but if you really don't want to wait it shouldn't take that long. Also yeah that's gonna be really interesting with all the crazy shit in all the other stories
I've noticed almost every gamer today has started to do that. Whenever they can't figure something out, the game is immediately bugged.
I always try and blame myself first, I don't like being one of those people. I will be like "why would you make it like this though?" if something's bugging me enough

Alfebit

Banned
And they've already experienced a few other bugs in the game.

Yeah, playing a buggy game and getting stuck would probably make you think it bugged out somehow. HOLY SHIT PAT! IT WAS A PIG'S HEAD NOT A TURKEY!!

I do the opposite and have fallen into save-desteoying traps in games and wasted far too long assuming I'm stupid. (Half the time I'm stupid though.)

Remember to rotate your saves otherwise you might miss boss goo.

Garchomp probably the worst offender of shiny
rj1Cftl.png

Speaking on shiny pokemon, my first shiny encounter was abra T_T

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Could y'all maybe help me try to find a good deal on a Dualshock 3? Best deal I can find for a new one is $32.96 at Walmart.com. Not sure I'll be able to do better than that, but I at least want to try. This is kinda an unplanned expense and fucks up my budget for the month a bit.

Alfebit

Banned
Could y'all maybe help me try to find a good deal on a Dualshock 3? Best deal I can find for a new one is $32.96 at Walmart.com. Not sure I'll be able to do better than that, but I at least want to try. This is kinda an unplanned expense and fucks up my budget for the month a bit.

The only cheaper option I could find was used on Amazon for $19.91 with $3.99 shipping.

Also, IndonesianBob is killing it once again.

Pat feeling up his own child butt like a true predator.

Alfebit

Banned
So is that dude's hair/beard an actual bug? I saw it in my playthrough and assumed it was a bug as well but it was exactly the same when I looked at him in the model viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom