• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't know about Sol's Gear power?

That's only exclusive to Sol.

Just from the tutorial, it seems like there's quite a lot of mechanics and shit for every situation. They even teach you option selects, for fuck sake.
Ah ok. I see. And yeah that tutorial was suprisingly doable. This is my first time playing Guilty Gear. There's so much stuff. I can tell Meter is a big fucking deal.

I don't know about you, but danger time seems SO HYPE
Danger Time seems kinda dumb just because of it being based entirely around random chance. That, and I'm usually not a fan of trying to enforce mechanics to artificially deter bad play, like negative penalties. Of course, that's just because I come from VF, and there ain't a shit mechanic in that fucking game 'cause it's perfect, so of course I'll make comparisons.

The feel of the lack of party control actually makes sense to be in P3. Everyone has his/her ideals and shouldn't be directly controlled right away. It creates an illusion that they have actual free will. I did hope that you could do direct commands near end game since they trust you with your choices as leader.

I think that's called reading into something waaaay too much.

Yeah really.

It's an interesting way to think about it, but don't use it as an excuse for a poor game design decision. :p

Don't think so to your house, but pick up at store they might. They charge shipping for delivering to your house too, while I don't think so for store pickup.
alright.
I have no idea tbh. You'll probably getter faster than amazon, since they arent even giving you an estimate
I need to use my free prime...
Do you have the LE preordered? Because there's going to be a delay on that because of worker strikes.
Yeah... Damn it
Guys help /a/ is taking me away from gaf!
Come stay here more man.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Guys help /a/ is taking me away from gaf!
8466de4755a85708777cbb2d2e6a3e18.gif

Look into this gif and see if you bounce back.
4chan is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom