• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
8466de4755a85708777cbb2d2e6a3e18.gif

Look into this gif and see if you bounce back.
4chan is shit.
Wait where is this from???
I'm pretty sure that is what they were going for. The earlier Personas didn't have that.

Come here and discuss Jojo with us then.
hmmm I do like Jojo..

Just be a sane guy and watch the movie when it comes out at your local anime store
But its a movie, its not gonna be in my local anime store for months

Spoiler Alert. Naruto wins and they live happily ever after.

Oh darn, did I ruin it for you?

I remember one of the movies was all about "NARUTO IS DEAD!!" in the trailers, so maybe this time they'll go through with it.

Then Sasuke sacrifices his life to bring Naruto back, and then he wins and they live happily ever after.

I remember one of the movies was all about "NARUTO IS DEAD!!" in the trailers, so maybe this time they'll go through with it.

Then Sasuke sacrifices his life to bring Naruto back, and then he wins and they live happily ever after.

That's honestly how I expected the series to end.

Ah well, we can't all have what we want.

After all those times I helped defend your waifu!?

Y-You Bastard!
Im sorry Abu but when it comes to Hinata even I will admit that..Yukiko is a shit waifu.
From the woolie hole.
Their bayonetta 2 vid.
Oh then a video im not gonna watch until I play bayo 2
Then just wait. It's not like it's some Schrodinger's Ship where whether or not they kiss is determined by you watching it any sooner
I know but I need to see it! Its gonna be a gigantic cheese factory of a movie!

What's wrong with a talking Fleshlight? I'm not seeing the downside in any way.

Sometimes I worry about you people.

Listening to the Podcast, might check out One-Punch man.

Gonna be heading to work shortly and listening to the podcast but I'm glad they address that series. I've briefly looked in to it and it looks great but I just haven't actually sat down and gotten into it yet. I'm kind of waiting for an anime adaptation like I did with Attack on Titan.

They read one punch man but still wont watch Gintama...

Gintama is best watched in spurts, and the early episodes are some of the roughest shit you'll ever see.

Love the show but it has some serious flaws early on. Not to mention a lot of the humor is Japanese centric so only Liam would likely understand most things.

Lol man those two 'puzzles' in Evil Within part 18 ^_^;;

It's like RIGHT there lol.

I have no idea if the shock bolts would do anything to Bloodman though.

Lol man those two 'puzzles' in Evil Within part 18 ^_^;;

It's like RIGHT there lol.

I have no idea if the shock bolts would do anything to Bloodman though.

Despite the occasional hiccups, TEW has been one of my favorite LP's since Revengeance.

It actually convinced me to get the damn game. (Though I got gifted it >.>)

Despite the occasional hiccups, TEW has been one of my favorite LP's since Revengeance.

It actually convinced me to get the damn game. (Though I got gifted it >.>)

Oh yeah it could have been ALOT worse lol, I think that PC crash which forces Pat to play the whole first part again was a blessing in disguise, that and the audio just dying midway lol.

Next chapter's the hardest for first timer though imo =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom