• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I'm listening to podcast and I hear Woolie talking about his gripe with Aldnoah Zero. I then remembered a video I saw which someone detailed the problems with that show and I thought I would share it.
http://youtu.be/k9h7dsmO38c
The guy's humor is kinda like Jontron, I guess.

Speaking about Jontron, he's going off on another one of his tirades on twitter. Dragon Age: Inquistion and its sidequests are his new target tonight.

Its a shame because my friends are pushing me to get through the series and they talk about X3 being even better than xenogears. If that's even possible.

Also, invite me into the smash room. NNID is the same as GAF name
I haven't played Gears personally, but 3 was pretty good.

I honestly don't even care about the almost nonsensical plot is due to the huge main party and how they change over in the game. The character development with each character is astonishing by looking at how fucking huge the cast is.
FTFY.

And Demo's awesome.
Its been soooo long since I rewatched that.

Speaking about Jontron, he's going off on another one of his tirades on twitter. Dragon Age: Inquistion and its sidequests are his new target tonight.
This isn't nearly as bad as his other stuff. He just seems to hate fetch quests?

For as unprofessional as the Zaibatsu gets with audio mixing, at least their opinions are generally sound about videogames. :v

I haven't played Gears personally, but 3 was pretty good.

I honestly don't even care about the almost nonsensical plot is due to the huge main party and how they change over in the game. The character development with each character is astonishing by looking at how fucking huge the cast is.

Its been soooo long since I rewatched that.

Well that doesn't seem so hard to do honestly when the cutscenes are 70% of the game. But that's what I hear about the characters in this game. Also, you should really play Xenogears. Pat shills it to hell and back for a reason.

This isn't nearly as bad as his other stuff. He just seems to hate fetch quests?

For as unprofessional as the Zaibatsu gets with audio mixing, at least their opinions are generally sound about videogames. :v

Unpopular opinion time, I always thought jon tron was an unfunny shit with awful taste in vidya

He honestly bought the wrong game if he didn't want side quests lol. Its extremely rare for a game to have side quests as good as the main game itself.

Well that doesn't seem so hard to do honestly when the cutscenes are 70% of the game. But that's what I hear about the characters in this game. Also, you should really play Xenogears. Pat shills it to hell and back for a reason.
True. True. I did like that battle system for 3 tho... Xenogears is on my list.

I'm pushing xenogears to banana.

So good!

Everything about that game is just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

True. True. I did like that battle system for 3 tho... Xenogears is on my list.

I heard its just a more simplified traditional JRPG system, but I really don't know much about 3 other than Yuki Kajura did the OST.

I must not be friends with this person then.

Send me a friend request, so I make the New Yorker feel like the Knicks: a loser.

Invite me too. I wanna smash also and LOL

I heard its just a more simplified traditional JRPG system, but I really don't know much about 3 other than Yuki Kajura did the OST.
It is, but you have choices in bullshit you can do. You can use meter to have an extra turn for a party member, or save it for a special attack. Other than that is basic. Its enough depth for me due to the skill trees.

Sent. Let go.

8380.jpg

He really needs to stay off Twitter when he's drunk or whatever causes him to go on these occasional tirades, because they get pretty bad.

It is, but you have choices in bullshit you can do. You can use meter to have an extra turn for a party member, or save it for a special attack. Other than that is basic. Its enough depth for me due to the skill trees.

That sounds a lot better than 2's overcomplicated dumb bullshit.

Also, please change to stock

God fucking dammit. Started playing BOI Rebirth, did five runs, the last one I was so close to beating Mom but got killed when she was down to a sliver of health.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed.

Game's fun as hell, but god dammit.

One of these days I'll catch some Friender Smash, preferably a Scrub lobby because apparently I'm awful judging from For Glory, holy crumbs
I have no patience and always eat a "Shield into Grab" because I keep forgetting

God fucking dammit. Started playing BOI Rebirth, did five runs, the last one I was so close to beating Mom but got killed when she was down to a sliver of health.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed.

Game's fun as hell, but god dammit.
Devour the addiction.

I'm currently working on Platinum God. Shit is rough.

What's up guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.

He really needs to stay off Twitter when he's drunk or whatever causes him to go on these occasional tirades, because they get pretty bad.

Yeah, I remember when youtube used to put uploader comments into your feed... Jontron's awesome but he's got some strong, inflamatory opinions on some things.

A lot of stuff... People still unhyped for Ultimax...

Its mostly due to Xrd coming out tho!

It's cool, haven't had time to play it much myself anyways. I hope some of you will come back when that big patch hits though.

I hate to pull a Pat, but I've actually been getting way into Skullgirls recently too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom