• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I played Destiny 2 I might put that at best, but for now Vesperia remains the king. Zesty is shaping up to be nice as well, character designs notwithstanding.

Im really hyped for Zestiria based on what I have seen and read. Graces-F like combat sounds promising.

croten

He looks like he can be lucinas ugly sister

whYfFDU.gif

Morning guys. For some reason I'm watching that Playstation Awards stream in Japanese

Those were literally the first 3 exclusive/semi-exclusive games for the PS3 that I thought of.
I could've bought DMC HD on 360, but actually between those 3 games it's almost kinda been worth the purchase. It's literally my entire PS3 library, (plus a cheap copy of Dragon's Dogma: DA that I've yet to play.)

croten

I could've bought DMC HD on 360, but actually between those 3 games it's almost kinda been worth the purchase. It's literally my entire PS3 library, (plus a cheap copy of Dragon's Dogma: DA that I've yet to play.)

Yeah you probably should. Dragons Dogma is fantastic, I have yet to play Dark Arisen though.

Yeah you probably should. Dragons Dogma is fantastic, I have yet to play Dark Arisen though.
Backlog am cry. I've played like 2-3 hours at a friends, but I just haven't built up a desire or had time to play it.

I've avoided a backlog for years, but between getting a PS3, Vita and PS4- I suddenly starting biting off way more than I can chew the past year.
Edit: I also realize this reads like I'm rich or insane or both. Geez.
Same here. It's probably from Rebellion's ost. I got sidetracked by trying to identify Magia.
I guess I'll just have to listen to every Madoka soundtrack and find out.

*Sarcastic Oh No*

Backlog am cry. I've played like 2-3 hours at a friends, but I just haven't built up a desire or had time to play it.

I've avoided a backlog for years, but between getting a PS3, Vita and PS4- I suddenly starting biting off way more than I can chew the past year.
I guess I'll just have to listen to every Madoka soundtrack and find out.

*Sarcastic Oh No*
Just remember to finish P2.

It was in the original TV series.

Just remember to finish P2.

It was in the original TV series.
Thanks for the direction, and yup.
I kinda like this guy and I don't know why. He's doing so many of the things generic YouTube videos do but it kinda works and he at least tries to act like a somewhat normal person.
He seems to be down to earth despite doing the generic YouTube stuff. I know a couple vlog-esque youtubers who are like that. Many actually structure good arguments and just happen to use jump cuts.

Well, it would take me thousands and thousands of hours to beat my entire PC/PS3/PS4/Wii U/ Vita/3ds backlog. Welcome to my world.

Luckily, I don't care about beating games, so I'm in the clear.

Well, it would take me thousands and thousands of hours to beat my entire PC/PS3/PS4/Wii U/ Vita/3ds backlog. Welcome to my world.

Luckily, I don't care about beating games, so I'm in the clear.
I care about at least completing narrative based games so I don't sound like an idiot when I talk about them, mainly.
Wait are we still looking for the song? I got really confused due to the unedited quote.
Yeah, still looking.

God, I hope it doesn't do that as much, now that I've switched to a HD set.

The image quality is not get that much better, and the framerate is still toxic to my babby eyes, but the game has the most satisfying combat out of any RPG I have ever played. Itsuno is, indeed, the God.

Now we need someone to get him out of that closet.

Also, fuck Capcom for no PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom