• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

Also, IndonesianBob is killing it once again.
tumblr_nfz6qedXr31rhdfzmo1_1280.png

So I'm bringing this back up, cause 1, it's on topic, and 2, cause I haven't laughed so hard in days.
Dat face!

Oh god, it's 3 in the morning and I made my meal for the day, a frozen pizza, then I dropped it on the ground... I only have a few dollars to last and no grocery stores open for like, 4 hours and 7/11 is ridiculously expensive. But I can't just go to bed because I have to correct my schedule for my doctor's appointment.

Now I've spiraled into depression.

Alfebit

Banned
Oh god, it's 3 in the morning and I made my meal for the day, a frozen pizza, then I dropped it on the ground... I only have a few dollars to last and no grocery stores open for like, 4 hours and 7/11 is ridiculously expensive. But I can't just go to bed because I have to correct my schedule for my doctor's appointment.

Don't give up, skeleton!

You couldn't salvage the pizza?

Gamer Y

Added you in the meantime.
I'll add you now. Check the doc to add ShakuganSan as well.

Both of you let me know when you've accepted the friend request and are ready to smash.

It was 03:00 when you called me out and 06:15 when Pat appeared. 8:24 is fine in comparison =P
I've accepted both of you and are ready to smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom