• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you're watching Best Friends!"

Oh man I'd love a morning talk show
with all 4 guys arguing shit like the view does.

Its still 6 here...time zones are weird...how are you in the future...

Git gud. Learn to time travel nerd!

It was 03:00 when you called me out and 06:15 when Pat appeared. 8:24 is fine in comparison =P

Pat's like a rare Pokemon. He will pop up in the most inconvenient of times but it's Fiiiiiiinnnne

I know the advice is always "Never shop hungry/alone." But I spent all of my spare cash until Friday on a 90 count bag of Pizza Rolls.

Any of you want a Pizza Roll? Post a comment in this Webzone if you want a Pizza Roll.

I know the advice is always "Never shop hungry/alone." But I spent all of my spare cash until Friday on a 90 count bag of Pizza Rolls.

Any of you want a Pizza Roll? Post a comment in this Webzone if you want a Pizza Roll.
I don't know man, last time I was promised pizza bagels if I emailed the Japanese Liberation Front and I got burned on that deal

Zenfalcia

Morning everyone,
I hate how small these avatar boxes are.. It's hard to fit everything in a picture without sacrificing details.

Morning everyone,
I hate how small these avatar boxes are.. It's hard to fit everything in a picture without sacrificing details.
Morning

It's fiiiine... You gotta get good at finding pics to use as avatars. You can't expect every pic to be avatar worthy.

edit: I wish I hadn't looked up the source...

Zenfalcia

Just shrink the image.

I already did. I could cut off the christmas tree, but it's more humorous with the whole thing. Except I feel like no one will/is laughing at the joke.
Morning

It's fiiiine... You gotta get good at finding pics to use as avatars. You can't expect every pic to be avatar worthy.

edit: I wish I hadn't looked up the source...
I'm trying to make some work, and they kinda do? It's just i'm unhappy with them.

What's wrong with the source? It's SFW and everything.

Deadly Premonition finished downloading last night.

Now to get through these last couple days of classes for the week, and then FUN! Without any consequences!

We didn't get any drill items tho, which was what I was hoping for.
oeev9iE.jpg

I just don't really have an interest, and I don't have a PSP/Vita.
FES is on PS2, but if you aren't into the type of games you'd probably really dislike it. If you're not a JRPG guy in general, then even more so.

It's really good, but if you don't have any interest you won't enjoy it nearly as much

demidar

FES is on PS2, but if you aren't into the type of games you'd probably really dislike it. If you're not a JRPG guy in general, then even more so.

It's really good, but if you don't have any interest you won't enjoy it nearly as much

I'm a JRPG guy (sort of), but the idea of getting into another 70+ hour game feels a bit much right now. If I do play it, it would be a long ways into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom