• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

What game(s) are you trying to finish currently?

Bayonetta 2, Smash Wii U (play to satisfaction since there's no end), Touhou 11. Also received Dragon's Dogma and GTA5 but I'll get to those later, and picked up Dragonfall during the sale.

Recently finished Tales of Xillia 2, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (beat final final final boss), Divinity: Original Sin.

Zenfalcia

Bayonetta 2, Smash Wii U (play to satisfaction since there's no end), Touhou 11. Also received Dragon's Dogma and GTA5 but I'll get to those later, and picked up Dragonfall during the sale.

Recently finished Tales of Xillia 2, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (beat final final final boss), Divinity: Original Sin.

Looks like you have a long list of games, which Persona 3 would make it even longer. You'll play it eventually, I hope.

Are the Zaibatsu aware of Game of The Year 420BlAZEIT? That game is... special. I just played it and... wow.
I can see all the lawsuits due to seizures...

Backlogs really suck. Have you finished any other Touhou game?

demidar

Looks like you have a long list of games, which Persona 3 would make it even longer. You'll play it eventually, I hope.

I highly doubt I will play it, too many games.

Backlogs really suck. Have you finished any other Touhou game?

I'm making my way through chronologically, starting from 6 (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, the start of the Windows era). 1-cc all shot types on Normal (Hard starting with 10/Mountain of Faith) before moving on to the next game.

I actually play these games for the story.

Since Rebirth decided not to use my cloud save properly, I had to unlock the super duper secret character again.

Had to give up a completely broke mode Azazel run to do so, but whatever.

I finally got my new laptop and watching 1080p 60 FPS videos is just the most gorgeous sexy amazing thing. Its just so beautiful ;__;

I wonder if I can finally download steam now?

I finally got my new laptop and watching 1080p 60 FPS videos is just the most gorgeous sexy amazing thing. Its just so beautiful ;__;

Now you can set NeoGAF to 60 FPS! It's so smooth.

Also I assume a virus is why you couldn't install it before. You can give it a shot. Should be really simple.

I'm making my way through chronologically, starting from 6 (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, the start of the Windows era). 1-cc all shot types on Normal (Hard starting with 10/Mountain of Faith) before moving on to the next game.

I actually play these games for the story.
The story is preeeeety interesting. I wanted to get the RPG fan game but its way too expensive

Don't crash and burn like last time

Now you can set NeoGAF to 60 FPS! It's so smooth.

Also I assume a virus is why you couldn't install it before. You can give it a shot. Should be really simple.

Now I know why Pat wants to marry 60 FPS. Its just way too sexy.

I don't think a stronger laptop will help you :p

.....I was so close too.....I have to actually buy a game. DAMN YOU STEAMMMMMMMMMMM.

I'm not giving up. STEAM WILL BE MINE.

demidar

The story is preeeeety interesting. I wanted to get the RPG fan game but its way too expensive

The characters, lore and world is great and are (a few of) the reasons why I love the series. The fact that there's an in-universe reason for shooting off crazy patterns of bullets is amazing.

The characters, lore and world is great and are (a few of) the reasons why I love the series. The fact that there's an in-universe reason for shooting off crazy patterns of bullets is amazing.
I guess I have to pick up all the Touhou games next time I go to my local con then. Wasn't there a rumor that he was gonna put all his games on Playism or something?
It already says I have TF2 installed? That's odd. I actually think I have to buy a game.
It's free so its already put in there for you I guess? I think you still need a paid game.

It's free so its already put in there for you I guess? I think you still need a paid game.

HOLY FUCK I DID IT. IM IN THE STEAM CHAT. I WON GRIFFITH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gutsevil.jpg

demidar

I guess I have to pick up all the Touhou games next time I go to my local con then. Wasn't there a rumor that he was gonna put all his games on Playism or something?

There was a image posted by the creator of a config menu in English, which may indicate that official English releases might happen. He's expressed interest in releasing these games internationally but I guess he's still exploring options.

Playism managed to get the latest mainline release Double Dealing Character (in Japanese) on their service, which was a pretty big deal in Touhou circles. Maybe this will be the avenue of English releases as well, since Playism has an English side.

Also Touhou fangames are apparently being published on PS4, which is weird.

There was a image posted by the creator of a config menu in English, which may indicate that official English releases might happen. He's expressed interest in releasing these games internationally but I guess he's still exploring options.

Playism managed to get the latest mainline release Double Dealing Character (in Japanese) on their service, which was a pretty big deal in Touhou circles. Maybe this will be the avenue of English releases as well, since Playism has an English side.

Also Touhou fangames are apparently being published on PS4, which is weird.
wow. I gotta keep up to date with that. I can't wait for it to come here due to Playism. Their platform is great.

The PS4 needs more games... I wonder if there are fanmade Touhou vita games,..
My SO sent this to me. I don't know why.
Its da best dakimakura.

demidar

wow. I gotta keep up to date with that. I can't wait for it to come here due to Playism. Their platform is great.

The PS4 needs more games... I wonder if there are fanmade Touhou vita games,..

Yes, now we play the waiting game...

I highly doubt it. Most Touhou fangames are built from the ground up with homemade engines/tools. Wouldn't developing for the Vita require a devkit of some kind? (Not counting homebrew for obvious reasons)

Eh, doesn't beat that centaur one for me, if only because of the shape.
I would assume that the shape would be the shape of the plane.
I'm cursed. I'll log onto steam in a month and see like Evil Within for like 9 bucks and then I'll never look back from there.

I won't fall for Pat's shilling. I'm not weak like you cowards.
Just make it so you'll autologin! You need to get into the trading cards.

CRPGs are the best tho! You could also pick up FPSs since they were made to be played with keyboard+mouse. Go get OSU as well. What do you use as a mouse?
Yes, now we play the waiting game...

I highly doubt it. Most Touhou fangames are built from the ground up with homemade engines/tools. Wouldn't developing for the Vita require a devkit of some kind? (Not counting homebrew for obvious reasons)
Maybe. Playstation devs automatically get their version of Unity. You just gotta put in the inputs I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom