• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

One day Bish will notice me...

On Topic: What do you guys think will be a strange one off? This war of Mine was really unexpected.

edit: My guess would be Balder's gate

There's other mods besides Bish...

Senran Kagura would be really unexpected. Hometown and life discussions would destroy the comments and possibly the thread.
It won't, i'm exaggerating.

sjay1994

The past was 2spooky4me

17ncep88feflgjpg.jpg

There's other mods besides Bish...

Senran Kagura would be really unexpected. Hometown and life discussions would destroy the comments and possibly the thread.
He's da best mod tho...

Is it possible to record from the Vita TV? I heard there is still HDCP protection, but I'm probably not up to date. I could see it as a creepy anime bullshit tho...

He's da best mod tho...

Is it possible to record from the Vita TV? I heard there is still HDCP protection, but I'm probably not up to date. I could see it as a creepy anime bullshit tho...
I know Pat had mentioned before that he showed Liam how to do it, but obviously did not go into detail about it on the podcast for it probably being something sketchy.

Alfebit

Banned

I don't think it's too far fetched. It's the perfect game for a Creepy Anime Bullshit and now with Liam's VitaTV they have a way to record it.

Zenfalcia

I don't think it's too far fetched. It's the perfect game for a Creepy Anime Bullshit and now with Liam's VitaTV they have a way to record it.

Sure they can but the thing is, will they do it?

Me? waiting for an Atlus game to be localized in Europe?

Wait a minute....There's a character in SAO whose name is Oberon?

Rip in peace any european atlus localization.

I think so?

Anung

Un Rama
Another good (non-frustrating) TEW video. I was losing a shit at the safe puzzle answer staring them in the face the whole time.

Another good (non-frustrating) TEW video. I was losing a shit at the safe puzzle answer staring them in the face the whole time.
I'll admit, I was stumped at that puzzle initially because I did not pay attention to the paintings. I solved all other puzzles on my first go, but that one my brain for whatever reason just spaced on it.

Also, it feels super weird hearing Pat talk about Phineas Gage when I learned about him in my cognition class earlier this semester. This game's release along with that class feel almost hand and hand, or at least one of them being a jumping point for the other.

Reminds me of when I first played MGS 1 as a sophomore in high school because I was learning about genetics and shit at the time. And then proceeded to call out Liquid's bullshit about dominant and recessive genes.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Haven't been here in a while, what with Thanksgiving, and getting a Vita with P4G, Freedom Wars, Dragons Crown, Gravity Rush, Danganrompa: Trigger Happy Panic, and the first Soul Sacrifice.

Planning on picking up SC: Delta after I beat all that. Oh, and I got all that for under $280. I love black Friday.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So you mean you can get a Tag for no reason at random?

I'm sure there was a cause for it, but at the time it happened I saw nothing obvious to trigger it. It's been so long now that I don't even remember when it happened to go through post history to look again. And I don't care enough to actually ask a mod to check into it, lol.

Haven't been here in a while, what with Thanksgiving, and getting a Vita with P4G, Freedom Wars, Dragons Crown, Gravity Rush, Danganrompa: Trigger Happy Panic, and the first Soul Sacrifice.

Planning on picking up SC: Delta after I beat all that. Oh, and I got all that for under $280. I love black Friday.

Delta is not a sequel. It is an enhanced version of Soul Sacrifice.

I'll admit, I was stumped at that puzzle initially because I did not pay attention to the paintings. I solved all other puzzles on my first go, but that one my brain for whatever reason just spaced on it.

Also, it feels super weird hearing Pat talk about Phineas Gage when I learned about him in my cognition class earlier this semester. This game's release along with that class feel almost hand and hand, or at least one of them being a jumping point for the other.

Reminds me of when I first played MGS 1 as a sophomore in high school because I was learning about genetics and shit at the time. And then proceeded to call out Liquid's bullshit about dominant and recessive genes.
Synchronicity's a freaky bitch ain't she?

Yo that's pretty good, nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom