• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone posted a really good cosplay in black Junketsu. Is that too lewd to post here? Yeah. It's good though. Person is ashprincessmidna.
tumblr_mns3vq4VWf1rtpnmgo1_500.gif

That was a intense tumblr page.

edit: Its like she's not wearing anything at all

I saw Terminator 2 for the first time like 6 months ago and it fucking blew me away. I think at one point I was giggling like a madman cause I was having so much fun. I really like and respect the original, but 2 is so damn enjoyable.
Tags are overrated. ;P
I love your tag. (I took two years of Latin in Highschool)

Zenfalcia

It broke my chrome...

I've heard about it. Never seen her before.

So many gifs.

It came out last year the season after free aired. Same studio who did k-on, and kyoukai no kanata, etc etc.. kyoto animation i believe? I think she's also not supposed to be tanned or that tone, it was just edited in.

Idk man, I saw a screening of The Room once (Tommy Wiseau even showed up for a Q&A).

But I don't like fighting so pretend I didn't say anything.

Fight fight fight! Kiss kiss kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_wFjqFkEuA&list=UU84X0epDRFdTrybxEX8ZWkA
edit: beaten...

edit: god the sound... I remember the days of using my internal mic

As someone who still uses an internal mic, this might have convinced me to get an external one. I forget how awful it must sound for my Dota-mates/randos on my team.

He's kinda right tho

If you get yo ass beat, you can't possibly be right. I can't recall a single occurrence in history where someone who won a fight was wrong. Only bad guys go to the shadow realm after losing a fight.

360pages

Obviously who guys never seen the master piece known as The Room. It's something that is the very definition of so bad it's good. It has zero self awaness and that is what makes it perfect.

It doesn't matter. Youtube doesn't actually handle these cases one-by-one and they won't go against big name companies when it comes to strikes. The movies are going to be pulled off of youtube seconds after it's found out.
Yup, that's what I meant. I'm sure T2 is scanned for the same way most things are.

That said, we could do a rifftrax or just put the video on a site like dailymotion- it'll stick around for a little while there.

Yup, that's what I meant. I'm sure T2 is scanned for the same way most things are.

That said, we could do a rifftrax or just put the video on a site like dailymotion- it'll stick around for a little while there.

Or someone could stream it and we would all watch it on there

ultimax

From Amazon? Damn. Man I have to go outside to Gamestop now...

I can see why Pat really doesn't wanna go buy physical anymore...

edit: Oh. from ports?

If its delayed that much I can't go back home...
Apparently it's only the limited edition tho.
BUT I NEED THAT LIMITED EDITION. THAT HYPE BOXART IS WORTH IT
Thanks for the heads up, ordered a KLK bag for my girlfriend
No problem, i caved and ordered the same one lol. I can't wait to see what kind of shit is in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom