• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

jpWwNbk.gif

Terminator Genysis.... why do you exist?

sjay1994

Why Genysis? Reminds me of F3AR for FEAR 3.

I dunno. Just saw the teaser for the trailer that comes out tomorrow.

They just fucking took everything and threw it together. T1000 is a cop, Arnie comes back, it looks like they are just re making judgement day.

Okingjrr

Haven't been here in a while, what with Thanksgiving, and getting a Vita with P4G, Freedom Wars, Dragons Crown, Gravity Rush, Danganrompa: Trigger Happy Panic, and the first Soul Sacrifice.

Planning on picking up SC: Delta after I beat all that. Oh, and I got all that for under $280. I love black Friday.

Yougotavita.gif

Zenfalcia

aliens is the better Cameron film, prove me wrong.

You were proven wrong the instant you made that comment.

Looks like we're gunna have a massive Smash battle

I'll get right on that in about a month when I maybe get a Wii U.

That movie is so fucking amazing and the T-1000 is one of the most intimidating antagonists ever. It shows no emotion, no fatigue, can shapeshift at will and is made entirely out of liquid metal, allowing it to pass through almost anything and everything. And then the classic Arnold terminator gaining emotions and that thumbs up scene OH GOD THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

croten

That movie is so fucking amazing and the T-1000 is one of the most intimidating antagonists ever. It shows no emotion, no fatigue, can shapeshift at will and is made entirely out of liquid metal, allowing it to pass through almost anything and everything. And then the classic Arnold terminator gaining emotions and that thumbs up scene OH GOD THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD!

WE should do a lets watch of T2. Screw those best friend guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom