• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

If it's not a Senketsu body pillow I'm burning down Crunchyroll
result.jpg

I don't know how to feel about this
I just want the OST...

The artbook is also a nice touch too...

Atleast for you, you can play Xrd with your stick as soon as you get it...
That's true. I guess it works out for me pretty well.
But god damn it, I already went to GameStop and pre ordered it

I would say that I'm glad it's contained there, and I'm on this wonderful site, but it's terrible here too.

Glad I found me a community!

I second that. I love you guys.

Its pretty bad over here at nintendogaf. Its still way better then something like /r/games

Dude neoGAF has reputation for having Sony fanboys. All of those "The Wii U is Shit" and "Why is Bayonetta 2 exclusive to the Wii U, this is bullshit" threads were pretty common

Might get one for my gf too (too bad there's no FMA one, that's her favorite). Anyone know what kind of stuff is in them?

Kinda defeats the porpoise of a mystery bag. I assume it's a bunch of cheap paraphernalia like colouring books or assorted candies. But my girlfriend needs a new bag and this just comes with bonuses

Okingjrr

Watch singing in the rain! I think its the best musical.
Will do.
Repo: The Genetic Opera is good, Blazing Saddles has a musical number and Moulin Rouge is pretty catchy

I'm gonna have to watch that again, I can't seem to remember that part.

I just keep adding movies to the pile. Hopefully I can be really productive during my Christmas break.

Hey fellas whats goin on

Yo, musicals are hype!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
My sympathies for you two :p

Whatever, I'm looking forward to whatever comes out of that event, I'll just be keeping a clear distance from the smoldering ruins on the tracks.

I've been battered and abused by Capcom for four years. They can't break me. They can try, but they won't succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom