• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys are optimistic.
I'd say that they need more time to polish it. Why release a game not at it's best? An example would be DaSII. So much expectations only to fall flat on it's feet and have a complete rework the following year.

edit: Now that I think about it, its a bad analogy, but the game could be better.

croten

I'd say that they need more time to polish it. Why release a game not at it's best? An example would be DaSII. So much expectations only to fall flat on it's feet and have a complete rework the following year.

TLG isn't being polished. You can't polish something that doesn't exist

The only thing worse than the Last Guardian not coming out is if did come out as a card-based moba mobile game with micro-transactions.
And then get GOTY 2015.

Team Ico is working on the most difficult charade possible: maintaining the illusion that Last Guardian exists so we don't detect that they're working on a better game.

croten

No offense to you personally, but that attitude really bothers me. Games that aren't out/don't exist aren't fair to judge.

Yeah I agree. It's not like Shadow of the Colossus was a fluke, they knew what they were doing so I have had belief in them.

360pages

Meh, writing club has been so dull lately, a lot of heavily reviewed stories have been picked the last two weeks so I have no interest in reviewing them more.

I bought my 3DS for Megaman Legends 3

I got over it

not really :(

Well the PS3 did give me this gem

3D_Dot_Game_Heroes_JPNBox.jpg

If TLG gets more footage (that doesn't look horrible) then I will draw everyone their very own loli Claus in celebration.*

I won't actually do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom