• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd try something new, after we all shared pics of ourselves a couple OTs back. This came about late last night as I was bored and tidying up my desk, what with it now facilitating three consoles at once.

Time for another round of peer pressure, post your fucking desk/gaming area.
I don't feel justified enough to clean my assortment of waterbottles lying on my desk to take a picture, so I'll just describe it.

I have a 4:3 LCD monitor hooked up to my laptop and PS3 along with my PSX on a brown desk.

Alfebit

Banned

2538319-5059850711-

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That means I'm going to have to organize my shit. BRB.
I ain't got time for that.
Im in school right now.
But I can describe it.
My console setup is a PS3 slim on its side connected to my 55 inch hd TV. My pc setup is just regular hp computer that can't operate Steam correctly, with an old monitor.

Figured I'd try something new, after we all shared pics of ourselves a couple OTs back. This came about late last night as I was bored and tidying up my desk, what with it now facilitating three consoles at once.

My stuff is split betweenmy dorms and home. Ill do this ASAP when im back home and have free time.

Welp, I can't take a picture of this shit. Stupid room lighting. So I'll just describe it.

Sharp 39" tv, PS3 on the same counter. PS4 and Wii U on my desk. PC right beside desk.

Also, while my Wii U is currently in the center, eventually when I finish Captain Toad, it'll be going back on the shelf and the PS2 will be taking it's place.

It'll be a shrine to Sony, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom