• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My setup stuff I guess? TV/console area, console closeups and holy hell them cables, desk/PC corner and finally my not great PC

eh bonus desk shit too
I now have something to aspire to.

Although my ridiculous pipe dream is that I eventually have an area dedicated to Bemani games with a bunch of DIY controllers for each game. But that would be too much time and money, especially given my apartment size and finances.

Dammit, DJ Daos are so fucking expensive, I can't start getting good at IIDX until I get one.

My setup stuff I guess? TV/console area, console closeups and holy hell them cables, desk/PC corner and finally my not great PC

eh bonus desk shit too
I wish I had all that anime stuff. I need to put up my posters in my apartment, but I don't have the time.
Prime didn't transfer. Also: All the amazon.co.UK pads are freaking expensive. Upwards of 20 lbs to 50

Dude your room is so fucking cool.
Damn. No wonder why Croten doesn't have a mousepad.

You could easily pick up a cold refreshing beverage easier tho! super convenient.

I only drink water though

That makes you pretty cool in my book

Not if there's no leg room for me to work with

lPMonp2.jpg

I picked up Shadowrun Returns for £1.99
long live GOG
, I'll play it after Dragonfall then go on to complain about how it isn't as good as Dragonfall.

Jman014

I picked up Shadowrun Returns for £1.99
long live GOG
, I'll play it after Dragonfall then go on to complain about how it isn't as good as Dragonfall.

The Shadowrun universe is pretty interesting. Maybe not as interesting as Warhammer 40k but still interesting.

Xiraiya

I took it with my Tablet, it came out darker than I expected (It's not actually that dark), there's nothing really to see, a big desk, screen, keyboard, speakers, and my Case is off to the left beside the desk sitting on a box to keep it off the floor, I have a Black Thermaltake Eureka case.

This was a few weeks ago, other end of the room, I have a Monitor set up with my PS3 and some games (UNS3, MGSGZ, MGS Legacy Collection) and Skyrim, which I got with my PS3 but never opened. (I keep my PS3 covered when I'm not using it)

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
Don't remember when I signed up, but my account was finally validated, so now I might as well use it and just stay in here the entire time! Hopefully I don't screw up too bad figuring out all of this NeoGAF stuff and whatnot. I'll be in here as much as I can manage, as I'm studying Software Engineering and possibly doing an indie project off on the side, but you guys seem alright so I'll be here when possible.

Been reading and wandering in these threads while waiting for account validation, so to answer some questions I've seen get asked:

Seen Gurren, KLK, JoJo? Yes, yes, plan to both read and watch.
Persona Waifu? Haven't played any Persona titles, so I can't say.
First anime? First one I can remember seeing and finishing entirely was Ergo Proxy. Was way too young to understand most of it at the time.
First console(s)? N64, SNES, NES all at the same time in 2004.
Donated after a nasty house fire, and parents wouldn't let us have stuff like that before.
Do you actually like cheese curds? Never had them. I just didn't put much thought into thinking of a decent username.

Ask away if there is anything else you want to know, otherwise I'll just jump right in and try not to screw up.

Do I still have to provide chocolate milk?
raise-your-hand-for-chocolate-milk.jpg

Don't remember when I signed up, but my account was finally validated, so now I might as well use it and just stay in here the entire time! Hopefully I don't screw up too bad figuring out all of this NeoGAF stuff and whatnot. I'll be in here as much as I can manage, as I'm studying Software Engineering and possibly doing an indie project off on the side, but you guys seem alright so I'll be here when possible.
First anime? First one I can remember seeing and finishing entirely was Ergo Proxy. Was way too young to understand most of it at the time.
Donated after a nasty house fire, and parents wouldn't let us have stuff like that before.
Do you actually like cheese curds? Never had them. I just didn't put much thought into thinking of a decent username.
]
Post your workstation.
Also Welcome! Sit down chill man

Been reading and wandering in these threads while waiting for account validation, so to answer some questions I've seen get asked:

Ask away if there is anything else you want to know, otherwise I'll just jump right in and try not to screw up.

Welcome, friender! And since it's the holiday season, you only have to provide hot chocolate.

Welcome! Thanks for the chocolate Milk, that's exactly what I needed right now. I apologize for everything about these threads.

'Sup, guy! Here's a hype gif as a housewarming present!
G69cFXz.gif

2jell

Welcome, Friender! There was another new guy earlier, I forgot to welcome you, so I welcome you both!

About Inquisition, is your problem that you're not being drawn into the conflict? I was just kinda drifting through the beginning of the game 'cause my only goal was "stop the generic sky hole and avenge this lady you don't know" but that shit gets waaaaay better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom