• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Stahp pls. I'm getting so salty.

It's finnneee... You're not alone.

One of these days I'm gonna have money and I'm gonna spend all of it on hiring a master thief to just rob you.

This is the only picture I have of my current room setup.

Bonus one of my old house.

Mmm.. That negima poster.. needs more girls though.

I see that Sword art online mousepad, you can't hide that from me!

About Inquisition, is your problem that you're not being drawn into the conflict? I was just kinda drifting through the beginning of the game 'cause my only goal was "stop the generic sky hole and avenge this lady you don't know" but that shit gets waaaaay better soon

I just don't give a shit about anything happening or any of the characters and the combat is super boring and traversal feels unnecessary.

Don't remember when I signed up, but my account was finally validated, so now I might as well use it and just stay in here the entire time! Hopefully I don't screw up too bad figuring out all of this NeoGAF stuff and whatnot. I'll be in here as much as I can manage, as I'm studying Software Engineering and possibly doing an indie project off on the side, but you guys seem alright so I'll be here when possible.

Still in school? Is it part of a computer science program or separate? I'm in school myself still. I'm a CS minor.

146020.gif

tumblr_mmogy0OM8I1sqdb5ho1_500.png

I hope it becomes a thing that if someone gets a shoutout, Pat deliberately says something wrong about identifying that person.

late reply but i got a shoutout for fucking with them with The Walking Dead news
and Pat said my username correctly
so the meme is already dead

Zenfalcia

Its a hand-me-down SAO playmat... For some reason, my brother unironicly loves SAO and passed it down to me.
;~;

What makes me even more sad is that the art is not even that great imo.

Ah jeez, how much do you think you've spent to get a room like that?

Tons. Those figures and mangos add up and cost quite a bit.

Saw the actual most useless thing in the world today.

A copy of Waterworld on HD-DVD.

If you didn't get it, you made a huge mistake.

What makes me even more sad is that the art is not even that great imo.
Its just dark because of the room...
Atleast I got my Gou stickers
So this is how my consoles are set up, they're on top of a dresser thing with a mirror. Bonus of what's in my ottoman for funsies

Just dump them out on the floor it'll be fine
You thinking about changing the art on the SC stick?

edit: I'll probably do another pic when I set up back home

I know that feel, stuck with my 3 year old laptop till I graduate.
I have a 4 month old computer with update parts and a ps3. Nothing to really show off.

Oh yeah and I have a single vinyl record with no record player

I don't think responsible adults by animu in that quantity. Cool ones do, but not responsible ones.
Yea responsible people don't buy shit they don't need like animu figures and video games.

I have a 4 month old computer with update parts and a ps3. Nothing to really show off.

Oh yeah and I have a single vinyl record with no record player

Yea responsible people don't buy shit they don't need like animu figures and video games.

I mean can't you just rub your hands all over it and read it like Braille?

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
Thanks all for the welcomes!

welcome remember you're here forever.

So, how long have you been lurking? >_>

A few months I guess. Saw the transition from gaming to community, the lewd, skeletons, posting of forbidden items...honestly I haven't been following everything, stuff moves too fast sometimes.

Most stuff here has been packed or is in the process of being packed, so I don't have much to show, as I'm moving up north for school (not looking forward to the cold, but it's super cheap, so no complaints there). Here's my crappy phone pic of some amiibos from the 2 out of 3 Nintendo Lootcrates.

Still in school? Is it part of a computer science program or separate? I'm in school myself still. I'm a CS minor.

Same department technically, but different major. Subset of CS. Not as math focused.

So you actually know the Lore, ey?
Like your short-lived thread?

Welcome, friender! And since it's the holiday season, you only have to provide hot chocolate.
HE_hot-chocolate_s4x3_lg.jpg

Zenfalcia

Nah it doesn't do a good enough job. I hope I can get a Senran one.

You could just get a picture and request one when the $1 mouse pad threads in reddit or where ever happens.

A few months I guess. Saw the transition from gaming to community, the lewd, skeletons, posting of forbidden items...honestly I haven't been following everything, stuff moves too fast sometimes.

Like your short-lived thread?
So.. around OT4 to 5? Yeah, we burn through threads like there's no tomorrow. It makes me wonder how many people without accounts lurk here and know our dirty secrets/lore.

This person knows!

You could just get a picture and request one when the $1 mouse pad threads in reddit or where ever happens.

So.. around OT4 to 5? Yeah, we burn through threads like there's no tomorrow. It makes me wonder how many people without accounts lurk here and know our dirty secrets/lore.

This person knows!
Huh. I gotta check that out.

We need more people here to help out the posts. I can't be #1 shameless. Someone else has to do it.
Damn my wallet. I really want a Katsuragi one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom