• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know which OT this is. It's all a blur.
To be quite honest, I accidentally thought we were on Thread 9 for awhile making this OT.
Old ass CRPGs are kinda hard to get into. I'm only now finally playing Baulder's Gate.

Planetscape has a ton of modding support to modernize it. I'm sure I'll get into it eventually, but my main obstacles are having time and modding it. I'm spoiled by my modern accessibility.

Zenfalcia

CheeseCurds is quickly making his way up in the hierarchy of Frienders

Someone has to stop him! Time to call the secret police!
the doujin rangers

I don't even know which OT this is. It's all a blur.

It's OT8. Last month it was about OT6

Yeah no it was definitely a 1 time only thing just to see what it's like. There is but I haven't gone through it yet, I should

you could just play it on the background and listen to the commentary.. or watch the whole movie with commentary.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjUwWDY1MA==/z/6TcAAOSwGvhUDYB9/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

0KHLCqv.gif

We got Best crack, if you know what I mean ;)

CrackPebbles? Yeah he's pretty good at Skullgirls, beat my ass good

Here's my set up. It's kind of messy and I was taking these pictures on my kindle so it was pretty awkward to take pictures and thats why there sort of crooked.
Wide shot of my set up
Close up of main set-up
Sound system, but mainly the panasonic gamecube
Da vidiya gams
GODZOOKY
Close up of pc set up

Whoa, fuck okay. EMouse getting a run for his money

Alfebit

Banned

Zenfalcia

Huh. I gotta check that out.

We need more people here to help out the posts. I can't be #1 shameless. Someone else has to do it.

They don't sell boob mousepads though. Just flat ones with personalized pictures

You got me.. Who's probably more shameless..

Everything after Thread 4 is just a blur. We got way 2fast.

Nah, I remember every moment in it.
I don't, but I will when i do the stupid thing of compiling all the lore.

I wonder what OT will our thread anniversary will be...

Thats actually pretty reasonable

At this rate? about OT 16-20.

Here's my set up. It's kind of messy and I was taking these pictures on my kindle so it was pretty awkward to take pictures and thats why there sort of crooked.
Wide shot of my set up
Close up of main set-up
Sound system, but mainly the panasonic gamecube
Da vidiya gams
GODZOOKY
Close up of pc set up

That's quite the set up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom