• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
Bububu, the maths are the most interesting part of CS! So you don't have to study finite automata or Turing machines then?

I'll be transferring in as a junior having primarily done only general courses (it'll take me 2-3 more years or so), so I want to say no, but that might just be me being stupid and uninformed. What's kind of bizarre is calculus isn't required. The only math I would have to take is business stats. Will probably take calc anyway if I want to have any clusters or minor in CS or CIT.

You all have some crazy awesome setups!

I'll be transferring in as a junior having primarily done only general courses (it'll take me 2-3 more years or so), so I want to say no, but that might just be me being stupid and uninformed. What's kind of bizarre is calculus isn't required. The only math I would have to take is business stats. Will probably take calc anyway if I want to have any clusters or minor in CS or CIT.

You all have some crazy awesome setups!

Ah OK. At my school Software Systems and stuff is a track within the CS major, along with stuff like Intelligent Systems, Foundations of CS (theory stuff), etc. Though every CS major has to take a theory course along with calculus.

I don't like to post like this but I'm sitting in the waiting room at the psychologists and I'm freaking the fuck out. Give me your energies motherfuckers. I need that shit.

Shackzam

That is a really clean ass set-up. I wish I could have that type of organization
I feel like this gave me flashbacks to my old friend's room back in Anchorage. Guy had a big ass basement with so much anime and shit, it was amazing.
The shelf's on the left side on the wide shot are all anime dvd's with a few godzilla movies in there. Even further on the left side (where you can't see) there is a messy ass table that has a good amount of anime and ultraman figurines on it.
and a godzilla pachinko machine

Zenfalcia

I don't like to post like this but I'm sitting in the waiting room at the psychologists and I'm freaking the fuck out. Give me your energies motherfuckers. I need that shit.
Yeah, we shouldn't do it all the time but once in a while it's fine..

What's to freak out about?

1394890_o.gif

I've been to a therapist a few times. Don't sweat it and make sure he/she doesn't get you to take pills you don't want.

You got this dawg. You'll mostly be talking
I've been to a therapist a few times. Don't sweat it and make sure he/she doesn't get you to take pills you don't want.
That's a Psychiatrist
>Yamcha

He said he needs your energy.
Master Roshi is there though

360pages

Wow...that "Succubus" from DmC...what an unpleasant character, and not unpleasant in the good way, but unpleasant in the bad way in why they would do this...even all the way to her death scene.

And then we cut to mundass having sex with his mistress who's skin is falling off...

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Wow...that "Succubus" from DmC...what an unpleasant character, and not unpleasant in the good way, but unpleasant in the bad way in why they would do this...even all the way to her death scene.

And then we cut to mundass having sex with his mistress who's skin is falling off...
Yeah, its not pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom