• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Wow...that "Succubus" from DmC...what an unpleasant character, and not unpleasant in the good way, but unpleasant in the bad way in why they would do this...even all the way to her death scene.

And then we cut to mundass having sex with his mistress who's skin is falling off...
... What.

I am just now realizing I have no idea what the fuck Devil May Cry is about.

I thought I had a pretty good idea.

... What.

I am just now realizing I have no idea what the fuck Devil May Cry is about.

I thought I had a pretty good idea.

DmC is nothing like DMC. Don't associate them.
So glad to be back home after finishing my last class for this week. Obviously have a couple finals next week, but that shit can wait.

Today...I will begin my adventures in Greenvale, with the comfort of a Dualshock 4. Playing this game after watching it played so many times will be very interesting.

You will finally understand how bad the car controls.

So glad to be back home after finishing my last class for this week. Obviously have a couple finals next week, but that shit can wait.

Today...I will begin my adventures in Greenvale, with the comfort of a Dualshock 4. Playing this game after watching it played so many times will be very interesting.

360pages

Is just realize that Skyward Sword was the first Zelda game that actually gave Zelda a character and was the most story driven next to Twilight princess.

Is just realize that Skyward Sword was the first Zelda game that actually gave Zelda a character and was the most story driven next to Twilight princess.

inb4 SS hate train, but it's why SS Zelda is my favorite Zelda. She had great characterization in WW though it kinda disappears at the switcherooni, but then it comes back at the end.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Watched this week's Kamen Rider Drive. OMG street clothes/hair down Kiriko. I'm in love.

h6UvfX0.jpg

N9LFZxQ.png

I don't care.

You seemed incredulous at DmC and the fact you were surprised about the content 360pages described. I meant to explain the only reason it sounds so bad on paper is because it's DmC.

I realize I chose my words to where you could've interpreted it as "stop associating them", what I meant was "Don't judge the series based on DmC's stupidity".

Xiraiya

You seemed incredulous at DmC and the fact you were surprised about the content 360pages described. I meant to explain the only reason it sounds so bad on paper is because it's DmC.

I realize I chose my words to where you could've interpreted it as "stop associating them", what I meant was "Don't judge the series based on DmC's stupidity".
My post probably sounded harsher than it meant to be, I meant I don't care to think about the fact the only thing implying which is which is a "m".

360pages

I'm no sure if I should be happy all the Costumes are Free in JoJo All Star Battle, or angry that they are a legit nightmare to unlock.

Emouse

It controls perfectly fine, git gud at other control methods.
:p

I really wish I could, I've got about 3 hours in to SS multiple times and it just doesn't work for me, which sucks because I like everything else about the game, also I prefer handheld/top down zelda to 3D zelda games

It's also the best art direction not only from a Zelda game, but games in general.

It was a bit of a drastic jump, but I really like it too

My post probably sounded harsher than it meant to be, I meant I don't care to think about the fact the only thing implying which is which is a "m".
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but the reboot changes the tone and narrative content of the series pretty heavily.
I cant wait to play Windwaker HD just to see how amazing it looks
I hate that stupid bloom effect. It's still really pretty, but I'd prefer to copy my gamecube copy into Dolphin. I'm 3lazy though.

Emouse

Speaking of Zelda games, I think I own every single one in some form be it digital or physical apart from oracle of ages/seasons and that links crossbow training

and to my knowledge I've only actually finished three, maybe four of them

ultimax

It looks incredible, you won't be disappointed

It's on my list right after Smash and Bayo once I pick up a Wii U.
Hopefully i'll get to it during winter break. I still gotta finish Ocarina lol
The reboot changes the tone and narrative content of the series pretty heavily.

I hate that stupid bloom effect. It's still really pretty, but I'd prefer to copy my gamecube copy into Dolphin. I'm 3lazy though.

Bloom effect?

God, I forgot how stupid York is for working on his computer, smoking, and talking on the phone WHILE driving. No wonder you ended up wrecking your car.

Man, this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom