• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DMC5 happens, I want it to start as a DmC2 trailer. Have Donte come out and go for a full minute before having Uncle Dante step in front of the screen and set things straight, then go into a full awesome trailer.

Honestly, I've always been more anxious for Ninja Gaiden to get a good game again than Devil May Cry.

So you would all be cry while I'm giving death stares to Hayashi.

If DMC5 happens, I want it to start as a DmC2 trailer. Have Donte come out and go for a full minute before having Uncle Dante step in front of the screen and set things straight, then go into a full awesome trailer.

not just that but suplex him into a fire or a Devil Trigger Izuna Drop

croten

No it's uncle Dante watching the original teaser for DmC while eating a bucket of popcorn. At the end he just turns his head around and says "What? Did you think I was gone?"

This was always my dream trailer, can't imagine the hype if that happens.

^Those too

No it's uncle Dante watching the original teaser for DmC while eating a bucket of popcorn. At the end he just turns his head around and says "What? Did you think I was gone?"

Big-Boss.gif

Seems like Dante can't punch for shit without Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh

guys pls

I want DmC to be a movie in the Devil May Cry series after Dante goes Hollywood and everyone makes fun of him for the mistake of selling his likeness and the whole thing is his biggest shame.

Guys, I don't know if Capcom is that self aware to poke fun at their own shit decisions.

Also, a guy next door came to greet me because he could hear me listening to the Bombcast. That was kind of cool, I guess.

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
I'm playing Smash and some kid outside keeps on talking about needing to poop right now, and it sounds like he's locked out of his house. Windows are shut...

Kid is a loud pooper.

I would have destroyed the device I would be watching it on, before it even got good.

Just full out buttrage.

Shackzam

I'm playing Smash and some kid outside keeps on talking about needing to poop right now, and it sounds like he's locked out of his house. Windows are shut...

Kid is a loud pooper.
I don't know why, but I have this tendency to just blurt out what I'm going to do in the bathroom and in what fashion I think the poop is going to come out before I go into the bathroom

360pages

Hopefully we actually get to see Hinata's other hobbies. One thing that she lacked compared to most of the other leaf 12 is something she did outside of chasing Naruto.

Ino ran a Flower Shop. Tenten liked collection weapons, Shikamaru like board games. We all got to see them on their down time and what they enjoyed.

360pages

Speaking of DmC. I loved the fact that they didn't think an animeish game would sell well and changed it for more money when an actual anime game outsold it with less time and in the same year. (Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3)

Hopefully we actually get to see Hinata's other hobbies. One thing that she lacked compared to most of the other leaf 12 is something she did outside of chasing Naruto.

Ino ran a Flower Shop. Tenten liked collection weapons, Shikamaru like board games. We all got to see them on their down time and what they enjoyed.

Yeah, and Shino did bugs! Wait...

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
You could 'hear' him pooping? How far apart were you and how thick are your walls?

I can hear his grunts, and knowing how young he is, he certainly isn't lifting anything heavy.

I live in a cul-de-sac, and the back of the house lines up with the the cul-de-sac directly behind me. He's probably in one of those houses, which sucks because he or his dad have the unnatural tendency to always be out and loud whenever I decide to game.

Kid keeps on yelling Captain Olimar and it sounds like his dad coughs up small animals. It's the nastiest cough I've ever heard. Once I hear that, I immediately grab my headset.

360pages

Honestly, a DMC5 is the one thing that would pull me back into Capcom.

Never cared for Monster hunter, DmC ruined DMC, they killed Megaman. On the flip side so many other developers are keeping the genres and games I enjoy alive.

Shovel Knight and Mighty No 9 for my Megaman Fix

Platinum having a whole slew of character action games.

It's less that I'm Boycotting them and more the fact they really haven't made anything that interested me in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom