• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I can hear his grunts, and knowing how young he is, he certainly isn't lifting anything heavy.

I live in a cul-de-sac, and the back of the house lines up with the the cul-de-sac directly behind me. He's probably in one of those houses, which sucks because he or his dad have the unnatural tendency to always be out and loud whenever I decide to game.

Kid keeps on yelling Captain Olimar and it sounds like his dad coughs up small animals. It's the nastiest cough I've ever heard. Once I hear that, I immediately grab my headset.

Sounds rough.

Ninja Theory is one of the worst devs ever.

Fuck them. Swearing and Sex does not make your game edgy
it's fine!
Edit: Whoops wrong developer.. :p

360pages

Have you played any of the Phoenix Wright games?

While they aren't games that are like the ones you described, they have pretty good story telling.

If you haven't go give it a shot.
Phoenix Wright is still hype!

I played the first one, it was fun and interesting though I can't see myself going back to the series anytime soon.

Squishy3

While Ben is cool, Keanu woulda been too cool.
Keanu needs to be The Punisher. Somehow. Or some other savage motherfucker like that. John Wick was too good.

I played the first one, it was fun and interesting though I can't see myself going back to the series anytime soon.
If you're going to play it now just play the 3DS trilogy when it comes out. $30 for the 3 games instead of $60 buying them separately.

360pages

Damn, I really wouldn't mind writing a fantasy world.

I once had an idea for a story where all the characters were vampires and there were barely any humans. It was pretty much a city full of them and they lived in a placed called Midnight Mountain where out always midnight all times of day.

There was also these creatures called mutants that attacked the city and there was a squad of vampires created to kill them.

Zenfalcia

Damn, I really wouldn't mind writing a fantasy world.

I once had an idea for a story where all the characters were vampires and there were barely any humans. It was pretty much a city full of them and they lived in a placed called Midnight Mountain where out always midnight all times of day.

There was also these creatures called mutants that attacked the city and there was a squad of vampires created to kill them.

Don't you already do some fantasy worlds? I mean you had monsters and such in some of your stories.

Not to harshly criticize you.. but you like a lot of other thing invading city and then group being made to hunt them down... How many other stories are like that?

360pages

Don't you already do some fantasy worlds? I mean you had monsters and such in some of your stories.

Not to harshly criticize you.. but you like a lot of other thing invading city and then group being made to hunt them down... How many other stories are like that?

Three so far...which is actually kind of why I want to move away from it in some of my others. Though that one was scrapped since I had no idea how I would make it work.

I wouldn't mind a more adventure type story. Considering one of my more recent stories takes inspiration from One Piece in its world and characters.

Zenfalcia

Three so far...which is actually kind of why I want to move away from it in some of my others. Though that one was scrapped since I had no idea how I would make it work.

I wouldn't mind a more adventure type story. Considering one of my more recent stories takes inspiration from One Piece in its world and characters.

You had some nice ideas, at least.

You could try to break away from it and write something completely different to try to mix it up? Or if you're really interested, make it a coming of age story? Redemption story? Maybe with just one character. Just some ideas.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
7e9.png
God I wish I had a Smash and Wii U.

360pages

You had some nice ideas, at least.

You could try to break away from it and write something completely different to try to mix it up? Or if you're really interested, make it a coming of age story? Redemption story? Maybe with just one character. Just some ideas.

I do write some romance, but mostly just one chapter stuff nothing long or anything like that.

360pages

You just make it a one off moment?

That's not even her final form! Wait until she goes super saiyan.

No, it's a expression usually use to describe a one chapter short story. I thought about writing a story about a normal teenage boy and a girl who practices witchcraft. A light hearted comedy thing with very little fantasy elements. Though I decided just to keep it a one off.

Zenfalcia

I don't know why you would have an interest in the game and not the series or books

Some people have quirky tastes? It could happen.. unlikely though.

No, it's a expression usually use to describe a one chapter short story. I thought about writing a story about a normal teenage boy and a girl who practices witchcraft. A light hearted comedy thing with very little fantasy elements. Though I decided just to keep it a one off.

Hmm.. ok. You could make it a running thing if you really wanted to. I've seen the similar stories before if you want to read similar manga/manhua/manwua for inspiration.

sjay1994

I don't know why you would have an interest in the game and not the series or books

Well... I did have an interest in the series.... but my asshole friends spoilled everything on facebook

#wedding #seanbean #joffery

Why the fuck do people hashtag on facebook?

One of the reasons I never use it anymore

Zenfalcia

Well... I did have an interest in the series.... but my asshole friends spoilled everything on facebook

#wedding #seanbean #joffery

Why the fuck do people hashtag on facebook?

One of the reasons I never use it anymore

Because it's a cool kid thing.. I think it's stupid although it helps when stuff are tagged to find stuff.

You haven't even scratched the surface yet

Did you know that there is 2 more floors after you beat her the first time?

Shh.. let him enjoy his small victory.. and suffer later.

How can you tell those are spoilers? I can't figure anything our from that.

It tracks tags now I believe.

Do you really want me to explain those spoilers?

360pages

Some people have quirky tastes? It could happen.. unlikely though.

Hmm.. ok. You could make it a running thing if you really wanted to. I've seen the similar stories before if you want to read similar manga/manhua/manwua for inspiration.

Well, some say it's best as a one-shot and others say it can be continued. It's just a nice small tale I do have scenarios for it, but I'm still on the fence on continuing.

Zenfalcia

Well, some say it's best as a one-shot and others say it can be continued. It's just a nice small tale I do have scenarios for it, but I'm still on the fence on continuing.

Want some material to see how it could work? But it is only mangas though and not quite witch craft..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom