• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make fun of me but I have a PSP, n64, SNES, NES, and tons of books and stuff stored away.
Aw geez, is that really your TV? Awww tiny CRT.

I used to play my 360 on a 9 inch CRT. Now I've upgraded to a 1080p monitor, but I now use a 26" CRT for any game PS2-era and back.
I'm really liking the evil within playthough, but I can see it getting to me soon. Kind of like there was a time with Darksouls where I had to legit stop watching and watch another one of their playthough's because of what kind of game it is.

I had that moment with Dark Souls. Neo-Woolie made it super watchable now though.

Yeah but a CRT...

It's so cute.

Fuck you guys! This TV has lasted a long time as a hand me down from my parents.

It sits 2 feet from my bed too, so I'll play sometimes to help me fall asleep.

naw just looking at a few page and some news from time to time.

Pro tip: don't get into any arguments unless you have 300 posts and 90 days. Banned as a Jr. Means no more posting on GAF, so be nice and behave and be civil.

Avoid any threads that you are tempted to argue in.

Which social links did you do and complete?
Oh man.. uhhh I never finished
Aigis, Yuko, Tanaka, the dying guy at the shrine or the girl. Or the athlete.
It feels like there really was no time.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

Watch it on youtube if you care. It's answering a question noone needs answered.
If it's the question of
why did he have to die
I really don't care. I think it's better if I don't know.
So then you go through P4, then the Arena games, then Persona Q right?
Oh yeah, the most canon of Purse owner games. Actaully no, since I don't have a PS3..
Hi too all of you, Glad my account got approved (only took me like 4 months too)

Welcome! You can leave your sanity at the door and bring the chocolate milk glasses.

Hi too all of you, Glad my account got approved (only took me like 4 months too)
Late but welcome. I see you tweeting to the Zaibatsu every so often
It's so cute.
tumblr_mkplua2JYn1qfewmfo1_r1_400.gif
How can my CRT possibly be this cute?
Well.. floors aren't that weak... hopefully.
Was a joke. He had used ' for feet instead of " for inches.
You can't hide your skeletons in the closet from this junior

sjay1994

Its probably to late, but they should max out the harpoon.

It will one shot almost every normal enemy from where the are now

Zenfalcia

Oh man.. uhhh I never finished
Aigis, Yuko, Tanaka, the dying guy at the shrine or the girl. Or the athlete.
It feels like there really was no time.

Dude.. you could've done the athlete's, tanaka, and the dying guy over the winter break easy and Aigis should've been top priority. Oh well.. Who am I to judge. I hope you didn't miss any.

A new junior joins the fight!

Hopefully this one stays for longer!

We're really reeling people in aren't we? Someone would make a wiki containing all the lore that's happened so far

3 isn't too much but it's a lot i suppose.

Was a joke. He had used ' for feet instead of " for inches.

I didn't notice. :p

360pages

The Evil within does look interesting, but I really can't shake the feeling it's a somewhat different but worse version of RE4. (It's not a bad game) But outside of story which is better by default and it actually being somewhat scary. I can't just shake it off.

mike0dude

Alfebit

Banned
The Evil within does look interesting, but I really can't shake the feeling it's a somewhat different but worse version of RE4. (It's not a bad game) But outside of story which is better by default and it actually being somewhat scary. I can't just shake it off.

That's because it is. It's not bad but it's very clear Bethesda wanted Mikami to make RE4 again.

That's because it is. It's not bad but it's very clear Bethesda wanted Mikami to make RE4 again.

I heard mikami wanted to make a sci fi game like dead space or something and bethseda said no.

So I heard you guys been talking smack about me on here...

Oh hey, its that guy at the sub reddit who steals all the posts

So how meh is Reddit?

I've never been to the Reddit Best Friends community.

Reddit isn't meh, its fucking fecal matter

360pages

Yeah, but I feels like it's lacking lot of polish in terms of gameplay compared to RE4. As they said, the lack of any kind of physical move hurts it more than help. A good player in RE4 could conserve ammo with a few tricks and getting by an area with little damage or ammo cost felt rewarding,

Evil Within seems far more...limited? On how you can tackle as situation, sure you got the bolts but hoe the bow works can make you feel limited.

Pretty much the entire solution to every enemy in the game is shoot it. Since traps are not worth setting up and melee is garbage.

Dude.. you could've done the athlete's, tanaka, and the dying guy over the winter break easy and Aigis should've been top priority. Oh well.. Who am I to judge. I hope you didn't miss any.

I would go out every day during winter break and look for people, but dying guy would probably be the most impossible since he's only available on Sundays. On my second playthrough I should be able to get more since I won't have to worry about stat requirements. I never even started Fuukas, but I don't even care about her lol

mike0dude

So how meh is Reddit?

I've never been to the Reddit Best Friends community.

they are nice, but things have been degrading a little bit since we've been having a bigger influx of new members that don't know the rules yet or just don't give a shit.
But me and the other mods got most of it under control.
Nobody appreciates me tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom