• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO KI is still hype... But I have to agree with you, Most people will pick up PS4 due to fightin games.

I think I meant that it would be interesting to see what Microsoft claims as a new exclusive in response...

They'll get Virtua Fighter or something and call themselves the number one place for button bashers.

Zenfalcia

Anyone who hasn't voted on the next bestgaf sings i made a straw poll quote to reveal. I'm tempted to re do it with more suggestions but whatever.

I'm talking more as a franchise. KI isn't as big as SF.
Oh, yeah. SF is a huge freaking deal for most fightan players. Was the reason PS3 was the defacto system last gen because of free online?
Pumpkin Hill you guys, I don't even know what the other one is.
Shadow the Hedgehog theme. All aboard the Punpkin Hill hype train pls. We will sing the dark ritual song in an attempt to summon back Phantom with ancient magicks.

I wouldn't think so. Most JP players of Street Fighter actually used the 360 because the online was way better.
I thought the 360 sold like dogshit in JP? I thought most Fightans players in the states were on PS3, but maybe that's "anime" fighters.
The great emerald's power is not allowing me to feel this.
Don't listen to the Shadow apologists. You gotta hold your head, cause you have no fear.

I thought the 360 sold like dogshit in JP? I thought most Fightans players in the states were on PS3, but maybe that's "anime" fighters.

Don't listen to the Shadow apologists. You gotta hold your head, cause you have no fear.
It did. I believe its mostly the pros tho. I remember Daigo was streaming with a 360 once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom