• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Don't worry about it. Remember to read the TOS before posting. Even I forget it sometimes. A lot of things get posted here by mistake and
so far
no one has gotten banned.

We've done a lot that might've been fairly close if any mod decided to look at it.. The lore runs quite deep

We've done a lot that might've been fairly close if any mod decided to look at it.. The lore runs quite deep
A lot of it is out of context now tho.I don't think mods would look at the locked threads right?
I read it when I made my account but that was 4 months ago, And I forgot. Ima give it a once over again.
There are some grey areas you could work with. Manga scans are apparently ok to post if it doesn't have a watermark, but not magazine scans.

Zenfalcia

A lot of it is out of context now tho.I don't think mods would look at the locked threads right?

There are some grey areas you could work with. Manga scans are apparently ok to post if it doesn't have a watermark, but not magazine scans.

I hope not.

Y-yeah! Don't forget to read those! I totally did it. Be a cool guy and read those things like us, right guys?! Ah ha ha!

You could be a lame cool guy and get banned for posting something "illegal".

Edit: on the topic of manga.. I don't know why, but i'm reading this stupid manga with a horrid plot instead of studying.. What am I doing with my life..

Speaking of fighting games

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

I wonder if it's going to have all of the costume dlc. There was a shit ton on the console version.
I believe its only going to have costumes up to the ones that are currently released.

They are still gonna make more costumes as the preorder bonuses are shown. I'm not sure about more and more costumes as this is essentially the 2nd GOTY style edition

mike0dude

I might as well wait for the steam sale.

Even with the mods, I can wait. I gotta brush up on the lore.

edit: Im just thinking of the endless possiblities! Hayabusa as Raiden would be hype.
DOA exist in a world where feminist and female rights advocates burned every bra that exist in the 70s (except bikinis) and then just gave up so young girls grew up never knowing what proper breast support was or that dental floss with 3 quarters attached to it isn't a proper bathing suit.
Its a fun game tho.

Xiraiya

I could go for some Soul Calibur V on Steam, I've been tempted to get it on PS3 a bunch of times but I'd really like to play it on PC one day if they ever decided to do that.

I could go for some Soul Calibur V on Steam, I've been tempted to get it on PS3 a bunch of times but I'd really like to play it on PC one day if they ever decided to do that.

You don't need that because BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend is coming out on Steam in like a week! Get on that shit!

DOA exist in a world where feminist and female rights advocates burned every bra that exist in the 70s (except bikinis) and then just gave up so young girls grew up never knowing what proper breast support was or that dental floss with 3 quarters attached to it isn't a proper bathing suit.
Its a fun game tho.
huh. Why is Ninja Gaiden lore in there too?
What makes you think that?

Well, SF is now on playstation only?
So Microsoft got Dead Rising
Nintendo Monster Hunter
And Playstation Street fighter.
He said liked one of the cabella videos on a thread.

yeah. Microsoft has the new Tomb Raider too!

But can I create a character?

You don't need to, because they already made Platinum for you!
tumblr_llp2w9x1jJ1qcunwx.gif

Platinum is my favorite fighting game character of all time. The only one to beat out Blanka.

Honestly, Street Fighter doesn't excite me compared to any other fighting game series, so it's exclusivity is like whatever.

Edit: Platinum and Noel, best BB girls.

Oberon

Banned
You don't need to, because they already made Platinum for you!
tumblr_llp2w9x1jJ1qcunwx.gif

Platinum is my favorite fighting game character of all time. The only one to beat out Blanka.

I am on my phone amd I wanted to save this gif but clicked accidentally on "use as background image" and you know what? I think I'll keep it!

I'm super salty guys. Less than 4 hours of sleep and I need to go to school to do school work. I better hear about Shenmue anything tonight.

Squishy3

blazblue characters arte shit, come at me

fuck blazblue and fuck arcsys for how they handled that game

cs2 to extend is a crime against humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom