• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana Ill respond in a sec. On mobile atm.
QF4rG8t.gif
I just laughed my head off in public.

Competition is only good when there is a clear loser, because it forces the losers to approach on what the public wants. Even field leads nowhere.

Check out last gen. A very competitive generation, outside of the Wii, and look what happened. Microsoft sat on an empty lead, and pushed forth some of the most absurdly restrictive paywalls in recent history, and Sony stumbled and fumbled their way to a completely undeserved second place. Yay, competition.
The downsides to videogame competition has to do with launch cycles. The PS3's much higher price point was the most preventative thing. All of MS's choices were accepted because of it being so much cheaper.

MS has a long history of being a pack of idiots.
whynotboth? ;o
I really hope it's both.

Framerate isn't that big of a deal. 60 is very appreciated, but I'll play a game on any framerate as long as it still plays. Don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom