• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARFEKTLY LEWD! Thanks.

You should watch Chaika, it's pretty good.
iBEWbiqANgFUA.gif

tumblr_n3sm3dKcUU1rftimyo2_250.gif

tumblr_n5o90faaRK1skw6elo2_500.gif
And it's goddamn adorable!

Too adorable for my blood.
Also, I don't live by myself, can't avoid the questions and weird looks I would get.

It's honestly pretty straight forward and tame. I watched the first season with my mom in the room and didn't feel weird at all. Everything is tame and anything that does happen is over in seconds.

Okingjrr

It's honestly pretty straight forward and tame. I watched the first season with my mom in the room and didn't feel weird at all. Everything is tame and anything that does happen is over in seconds.

"Ah, that child and his chinese cartoon" she thought to herself.

I might consider it, and by consider it I mean put it on the "Nice to watch" list that comes after the "Much watch" and the "Should watch" lists :p

Here's a preview of this weeks podcast. I called Woolie the instant I woke up and saw the news, and dude was putting his coat on to go to Futureshop to buy a PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom