• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a preview of this weeks podcast. I called Woolie the instant I woke up and saw the news, and dude was putting his coat on to go to Futureshop to buy a PS4.

I'm kinda regretting buying a WiiU over a ps4 right now... just a bit, but damn.

On a less depressing note, anyone up for PS3 Skullgirls? I know you guys are mostly on PC with that game, but there's gotta be one or two of you right? Fight my Cerebella!

#hopesdeleted

2014-12-0522_37_16-nau8khl.png

explodet

So will the Zaibatsu be watching these Game Awards / Sony Experience things?

It feels like a mini-winter E3, 'cause it's almost the furthest possible time between E3's.

Am I using Zaibatsu right?

Don't worry about that, my PS+ is running out this month, so I'll have to rebuy it, and I'll prolly rebuy it on PC so I can play with you dudes.

Hell yeah, going online..... now...

I need to download this update so its gonna be a minute. Haven't played SG on PS3 since I bought it over a year ago.

Okingjrr

So will the Zaibatsu be watching these Game Awards / Sony Experience things?

It feels like a mini-winter E3, 'cause it's almost the furthest possible time between E3's.

Am I using Zaibatsu right?

Nobody knows, would be fun if they did.

It kinda does. Expect a surprise Nintendo direct next week.

Yes, yes you are.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm kinda regretting buying a WiiU over a ps4 right now... just a bit, but damn.

On a less depressing note, anyone up for PS3 Skullgirls? I know you guys are mostly on PC with that game, but there's gotta be one or two of you right? Fight my Cerebella!

I'll join you guys.

WiiU is dogshit as a primary. Get a PS4 eventually.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Romars, the lobby is full, apparently. Could I get another invite?

EDIT: Oh, shit I forget. Does console Skullgirls even have lobbies?

Oberon

Banned
Why are console wars still a thing? They make many forums uninhabitable

Meh. With a combination of work and school, a Wii U would probably be fine.

I think the Wiiu might be my only console of this generation.

Here's a preview of this weeks podcast. I called Woolie the instant I woke up and saw the news, and dude was putting his coat on to go to Futureshop to buy a PS4.

But why?
Do we even have a release date for SFV?

You'd be missing out on a lot of 3rd party stuff

Is it wrong that I don't like 3rd party games?

A lot of what I see now are sandbox games that are clones of Arkham City or Assassin's Creed. Every AAA First Person Shooter looks too much like COD. Also I got really fucking tired of games being fucking broken on day 1.

All I want a PS4 for is Bloodborne and that is not enough to drop for a console.

Basically treat it like the Gamecube/PS2 era, only the Xbone is way better than the OG Xbox. The idea is to get the most games for your money, personal opinions aside.

This is why I want a Wii U. It has the shit that I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom