• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny yong Bosch voices everyone in p5

He'll bring us all...

vash-love-peace-42150325440.gif

Only thing I want to see from this event is some actual Deep Down information, Uncharted 4 gameplay, and some more mid tier indies, like RiME and The Tomorrow Children.

I'm blacked out on Bloodborne. Every other game announced will be gravy.

Y'know, I might be spending way too much money as a console gamer. I should see how PC gaming costs stack up.

If you spend more money on a PC than a console, it'll basically pay for itself with how much you save in buying games. You can get a $60 PC game two months after release for like 35$ somewhere on the internet

Okingjrr

If you spend more money on a PC than a console, it'll basically pay for itself with how much you save in buying games. You can get a $60 PC game two months after release for like 35$ somewhere on the internet

Dude, you can sometimes find a game a that price at launch. PC gaming is the best, almost like crack.

The only drawback is the exclusives I'd miss :/ And potentially broken ports.

Hopefully, I liked the P4 ones but some seemed too generic?

also there wasn't any shadow destroying moe robits until arena so...
I felt like they just accepted themselves way too easily. It's hard to accept who you really are, so their arcs just felt rushed.
I love half the roles he does, and despise the other half.

He's the God damn best VA. I think his best role is in Nier
I have to pick that up... Its on my list..

My PC buying probably has made me spend way more, but buying those same number of games anywhere else would've cost probably $3000 instead of $2000.

aT5Usuk.png

Everyone post your dick steam game count.

Emouse

My PC buying probably has made me spend way more, but buying those same number of games anywhere else would've cost probably $3000 instead of $2000.

aT5Usuk.png

Everyone post your steam dick game count.

Mine's at 115, and at least 90 of those were summer sale purchases, I spent a lot on cheap games those months

The only drawback is the exclusives I'd miss :/ And potentially broken ports.

Yeah, but you get so many PC exclusives too. And broken ports should not be happening anymore.

The only shit port of recent time has been Deadly Premonition. The Unity and Evil Within port, as bad as they are, are just unoptimized as shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Heh. The tracking for Dark Souls II still shows an estimated delivery date of Monday, despite the fact that the last update had it leaving the Columbus sort facility, which is an hour away from me. Either it's going to show up tomorrow, or...or I don't know. :lol

Shack is just legendary at fighting games in general, so don't feel bad about being decimated by him

I've had a shutout or two against him in Ultimax, but Skullgirls I'm clearly out of my element.

Eh, just go learn some combos and resets. You got like 60,000 command throws on me and never followed them up with a full combo.

I thought playing grapplers meant you didn't have to learn combos damnit! lol.

You just need practice. You can combo off of the far command grab. And some in general combo practice with her.

Yes, I'm clearly way too green to challenge you. Maybe after a couple months in the lab, we'll try this again. In the mean time, ggs.

Emouse

That's why you just buy every console too.

Problem solved.

I think between Humble Bundles and sales, they account for like 75% of my library, if not more.

I did exactly that to avoid an infinite backlog of new games and now I only have a half infinite backlog of new/old games

but yeah those steam sales are brutal "oh this is cheap" and "it's fine spending this much because it's all on sale"

Okingjrr

aT5Usuk.png

I'm at 55. Reasonable if you ask me. I've touched maybe half of them.

Ok Jeff Gertsmann!

i4ztZvfcpGUwW.gif

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

Nah, being restricted by budget is no fun man. I'll be in the same boat once Scalebound comes out on Xbone I'm sure. I really only have so much money cause I have a full ride scholarship to my college.

I don't wanna sound like I'm bragging, but I think I do.

Shackzam

I've had a shutout or two against him in Ultimax, but Skullgirls I'm clearly out of my element.

I thought playing grapplers meant you didn't have to learn combos damnit! lol.

Yes, I'm clearly way too green to challenge you. Maybe after a couple months in the lab, we'll try this again. In the mean time, ggs.

I want you to know that Skullgirls can be a very reset heavy when you get to the higher levels because you do not want your opponent to get back into neutral game because they can easily run a truck over you with one confirm. In the mean time learn some combos.

Squishy3

yo spooky goin nuts on stream right now

Spooky said:
"look at how many games i bought on vita lately, look at how many games i bought on 3ds lately, if there were any games worth playing on ps4 i'd have bought one by now"

Jman014

aT5Usuk.png

Not counting the ones that aren't on Steam, I have 240 games.

aT5Usuk.png

Guardian's gonna come in here and body everyone with his steam count. I can feel it in my bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom