• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Sweet announcements it is.

I'm now apart of the Xbox One club :D GF bought me a cheap xbone for black friday with 5 games, bought KI3 and H:CC myself. Not allowed to touch it till christmas though. Gotta stick that sucker under the tree.
just take it out the box , wrap it up again and put it back under the tree, nobody will notice.

mike0dude

I am tempted. I was considering at least plugging in to get the updates so I can avoid the christmas day shitstorm.

make sure you install 1 game and boot it up, you know, to make sure the system isn't faulty or anything before the guaranty expire and you can't return it...

It looks interesting? the jumping from 3rd person to 1st looks jarring but I like the idea of it, I'll probably pick it up when it's out just for shits if nothing else
I was really worried about that game's quality when they initially said it would release this year. Now that it's been changed to 2015, I hope the next several months is just Nintendo or Valhalla polishing the shit out of that game, because it really needed it.

360pages

Ninja Gaiden Razor's edge also needed a huge amount of polish. Razor's edge should have been the Vanilla NG3 and Razor's edge should have been much better.

Squishy3

I was really worried about that game's quality when they initially said it would release this year. Now that it's been changed to 2015, I hope the next several months is just Nintendo or Valhalla polishing the shit out of that game, because it really needed it.
The extended multiplayer look during the Treehouse stream was really good.

Squishy3

guys watch them forgot to make the youtube video for friday night fisticuffs not private because they're soiling their pants over the game awards hype

Jman014

Is that the PC only strategy game? Strange place to announce that.

Yeah the Dawn of War RTS has always been PC only. I'm just joking. It's not going to be at the show. Relic have been working on Company of Heroes 2 for awhile now that I don't think DoW 3 will be here anytime soon.

Emouse

Yeah from what I've seen it looks like it needs it, it know what it's doing but just needs that extra time to iron out the kinks

aT5Usuk.png

Everyone post your dick steam game count.

rivUxAo.png

At least my Steam level is higher >:D

Okingjrr

I'm mainly wondering because they live in Montreal and know french (to some degree at least).
and Ive been rewatching a Cult french TV show called Kaamelott that's fucking hilarious,
Maybe I should email the podcast about it.

I would think they know it to some degree as well.
WHAT THE FUCK! HOW IS THE VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE IN FRANCE! IT'S A FRENCH SHOW! BULLSHIT!

so apparently Pats GF has a tumblr
i did not know this

You can't just say these things and not post any links.

Dammit, I resisted it for this long, but I'm now in full hype mode for Playstation Experience.

I don't even have specific expectations, be it hype or shit I'm in it for the fucking ride.

joe2187

Banned
I was thinking of Captain Toads treasure tracker and all of sudden the Wii U gamepad turned on with an advertisement for the game.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD NINTENDO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom