• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

2200 dollars if I counted right.

Imagine all of that in singles...

Cryme_Tyme_Intro_Money.jpg

Steam Chat better be active tomorrow.

GAF can't contain all this PSX hype. I honestly have no idea how this event went into the stratosphere.

It's a bit unfortunate that if it DOES come over here, it'll be digital only. I'd hate to lose out on that beautiful boxart (and likely all the art in the instruction manual as well).
Maybe... If ti was popular, we could have gotten it like an LE with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus... I don't believe their physical copy had that stuff.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Maybe... If ti was popular, we could have gotten it like an LE with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus... I don't believe their physical copy had that stuff.

Yeah. Unfortunately bullet hell shmups are about as niche as you can get. Nobody's really willing to risk publishing physical editions anymore. Under Defeat HD and Deathsmiles are the only two I can think of from the past gen that got physical editions, actually, and as far as I know neither did too well.

Squishy3

HYPE LEVELS APPROACHING DANGEROUS LEVELS

b1747252ab.png

I got like 60 games on steam, I've only played 7 of them.
Add me on steam you guys , because Pat and Plague don't want to :(
Pat won't add us on most things he's on regularly because of it spoiling future videos, we saw him playing 3rd strike on PSN and lo and behold the next Fisticuffs was 3SOE

b1747252ab.png

Pat won't add us on most things he's on regularly because of it spoiling future videos, we saw him playing 3rd strike on PSN and lo and behold the next Fisticuffs was 3SOE

ZELDA U? BAYONETTA 3? HALF LIFE 3 WII U EXCLUSIVE?

mike0dude

b1747252ab.png

I don't even Need them to Tell me what games are gonna be posted, I can find out a few days in Advance...
like for tonights fistycuffs and tomorrows or sunday's Cryme Tyme.

And Woolie already told me they were doing 3rd strike when I went to the Movies with him.

Squishy3

I don't even Need them to Tell me what games are gonna be posted, I can find out a few days in Advance...
like for tonights fistycuffs and tomorrows or sunday's Cryme Tyme.

And Woolie already told me they were doing 3rd strike when I went to the Movies with him.
we're sorry we're not as cool as you, JUST KEEP RUBBING IT IN

AT LEAST I MADE PAT RAGEQUIT USF4 PC DAY 1

Anung

Un Rama
Really looking forward to TGA tonight. Can either be sweet announcements or the hilarity of watching a car crash live on air.

Anung

Un Rama
Its gonna be a serious award show, so probably boring as shit.

Sweet announcements it is.

I'm now apart of the Xbox One club :D GF bought me a cheap xbone for black friday with 5 games, bought KI3 and H:CC myself. Not allowed to touch it till christmas though. Gotta stick that sucker under the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom