• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

I was thinking of Captain Toads treasure tracker and all of sudden the Wii U gamepad turned on with an advertisement for the game.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD NINTENDO!!
The gamepad scares the shit out of me everything with those damn surprise advertisements

sjay1994

I have a final tomorrow morning from 11:30-1:30

So I might miss out some stuff for tomorrow, unless I can finish the exam in less than an hour and 30 min

Are the best friends recording themselves watching TGAs?

we don't know

I hope they do, or at least the playstation experience tomorrow

Okingjrr

We should probably not. We never know what those dirty lurkers might do
Probably not, but there are crafty people who'd find it anyway.

well it's available exclusively in france on other sites that I can access from canada so...
I suppose, I mean everything's available on the internet. The only reason I freaked out was because of how nonsensical the region thing is.

You can use proxies if that's a problem.
It's not, really. I can totally have access to the show, heck the full series is on youtube apparently. It's just that it's dumb to block off content that came from here.

I forget, did they do it last year?

We heard about it on the podcast following it. They only started the let's watch this past E3.

Zenfalcia

It's not, really. I can totally have access to the show, heck the full series is on youtube apparently. It's just that it's dumb to block off content that came from here.

We heard about it on the podcast following it. They only started the let's watch this past E3.
Copyrights or something?

Ah, ok.
No they don't I believe. They started it in E3 this year?
It'll be fun if they do it.

Last years VGA was awesome, but not for being an award show. I hate that fake, boring shit and Geoff was incredibly stale as well. So, I agree with Pat in that McHale shitting om every part of the event was great fun.
It's not that I dislike Geoff and I would certainly not want it to happen to him again, but it was more enjoyable that way to me.

I absolutely could not stand Joel. You don't go on live television and act like that.

I wish it destroyed his career because that behavior isn't acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom