• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So who have money down that this years show will somehow be much worse than the VGX awards??
It will be better! You know why?
peARw5U.png

Zenfalcia

Take a couple minutes to fact-check stuff like this before posting and getting people all hyped for something that isn't happening. Just a word of advice. The internet is full of awful liars. Like Woolie.
No! I beleive in the SBF! Those super on time top tens are coming soon guys!

Zenfalcia

Why did I get curious after your post...

Tumblr is literally the worst...

Nah. It's fiiinneee.. sure i didnt expect it, but it wasnt that bad. If i were her, i'd get it framed too ;)
lol

It's fine.

Yeah, but Pat practically never wants to smash anytime before 4 a.m GMT+1, so I'd be neutral to such a post unless I literally saw the name Snapshot King.
no it's not :(

I can't wait for a joke account or rename to Srapshot King or something close to his name.

Zenfalcia

Real talk, THE LAST OF US SPOILERS:
Her death scene had me legit about to cry. Troy's performance there was outstanding.
it certainly was unexpected or sorta expected? Since joel had to become attatched to garbage somehow.
edit: mixed up the names ;)

Okingjrr

So I'm looking at the nominations for the VGAs and I can't stop laughing at some of them.

Game of the Year
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Hearthstone
Shadow of Mordor
Bayonetta 2
Dark Souls II

Developer of the year
Blizzard
Monolith
Nintendo
Telltale Games
Ubisoft Montreal

Best Remaster? How's this a category?

Anyway, the hype train should be arriving soon.
We might want to get in the steam chat, cause GAF's going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom