• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEAH
When Nintendo won developer of the year, Keighley said also congrats for winning fighting game of the year for Smash for Wii U. Not a whole lot of fanfare about it. There also some awards that weren't even announced during the show that won stuff. Mario Kart 8 won best family game, for example, but it's only seen on the website for TGA. It did for sports/racing though.
Oh. I don't remember showcasing all of the games for fighting games. I never saw Ultimax footage...

Zenfalcia

The nice deep lore..

Naruto > vidya games awards? You probably chose the right one.. except nintendo hype and shovel knight hype was too good.

Time for something different. ZSSamus x Samus.

Naruto x Hinata is 1000000% canon now
LET IT BE BURNED INTO YOUR SOUL
the movie has naruto and hinata getting married.
You have no idea how happy I am if naruto can get a waifu as amazing as hinata that means I can!

Zenfalcia

...If you're going to lower yourself to bragging about something, AT LEAST brag about something that isn't dumb.

The dumber the better!
Not really, but at least it's something "fun" to do.. .___.

Why are we YuriGAF
I should really shew you guys out but I'm super ok with this.

I could step up my yuri game.. there's not enough yuri christmas art pictures.. umm.. we should stop now.. i'm going to sleep.. bye..

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
Oh. I don't remember showcasing all of the games for fighting games. I never saw Ultimax footage...

Yeah they didn't show anything for certain categories and combined certain awards off-stage. Keighley gave an award to Reggie and Nintendo for developer and fighting game of the year in that fashion, and he did the same to the Valiant Hearts developers for narrative and game for change.

Jman014

Yeah they didn't show anything for certain categories and combined certain awards off-stage. Keighely gave an award to Reggie for developer and fighting game of the year in that fashion, and he did the same to the Valiant Hearts developers for narrative and game for change.

Yeah I believe there was a category for rpg but it wasn't even covered during the event.

Zenfalcia

Come on guys... Lets not be YuriGAF for once...

at least spoiler tag them...

Was there a time of YuriGAF? Maybe a few times before, but not as much.. we can also keep it to PMs. :L

"fun" is not in Xiraiya's vocabulary

It seems like it.

Get used to it. I've been trying for years to stop him from being such an old man.

He's a poor excuse for Gintoki.

He needs to drink more milk and eat more sweets.

Was there a time of YuriGAF? Maybe a few times before, but not as much.. we can also keep it to PMs. :L

Nooo... Spoiler tag them because I might want to check them after I practice SGs.

I want to keep the conv going and add to the non lewdstuff while I train.
Yeah they didn't show anything for certain categories and combined certain awards off-stage. Keighley gave an award to Reggie and Nintendo for developer and fighting game of the year in that fashion, and he did the same to the Valiant Hearts developers for narrative and game for change.
Yeah.. I didn't see valiant hearts at all...

How much you wanna bet that once their Let's Watch comes out, people who hated the Game Awards will suddenly love it and people who loved it will hate it depending on what these guys thought.

After watching some of the mailbag vids again, I remembered that I made a gif of the single greatest mailbag moment of all time:

tumblr_n3wjzlEpe51rirdwco1_250.gif

How much you wanna bet that once their Let's Watch comes out, people who hated the Game Awards will suddenly love it and people who loved it will hate it depending on what these guys thought.
All I know is that if someone's reaction to the Ken and Roberta Williams segment is anything other than "it was the best part of the show", then they're a bunch of heartless bastards.

All I know is that if someone's reaction to the Ken and Roberta Williams segment is anything other than "it was the best part of the show", then they're a bunch of heartless bastards.

It was the best part.

That guy taking off the hat though was like the most douchebag thing I've seen in a long time though. Even the audience couldn't believe he did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom