• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.. I care too much about this dumb avatar thing.. Is this acceptable cropping of the old image?

You+are+doing+the+world+a+service+sonny+_d436569f70e1734d90c04d0f625dc242.jpg
Zen never failing

While Bayo 2 may be GOTY material, the way more accessible gameplay in Mordor and DA:I means that more people will play those games more, and as such think they are award winning games.

Character action games will never win a GOTY awards in events like these. Never.

Couple hours in still, haven't played it in a couple days, hard to judge where I am since side-quests and mainline quests are almost indistinguishable from each other.

Main quests are giant pyramids on your tactical map. Also, what does everybody say to do?

Get out of the hinterlands.

demidar

While Bayo 2 may be GOTY material, the way more accessible gameplay in Mordor and DA:I means that more people will play those games more, and as such think they are award winning games.

Character action games will never win a GOTY awards in events like these. Never.

That's my interpretation. The people who can appreciate character action game more than "It's so crazy and over the top!" are few. DmC lends credence to this theory.

It never ceases to amaze me how Zen and Lelouch haven't gotten in trouble for their avatars yet.

That's my interpretation. The people who can appreciate character action game more than "It's so crazy and over the top!" are few. DmC lends credence to this theory.

I know, right? It's like expecting a fighting game to ever win a GOTY award. Very few ppl would appreciate a genre of games like that.

Or a comedy film to win an Oscar. When's the last time that happened?

Zenfalcia

I like this one before cropping.

Me too.. but ehh.. at least it's here.. i can give you the source if you want.

It never ceases to amaze me how Zen and Lelouch haven't gotten in trouble for their avatars yet.

Well, i mostly post here and i've pmed a mod before with a lewd avatar.. he was ok with it? at least he didnt' say anything..

I guess they never really "crossed the line"

yet

Well.. NSFW is pretty obvious.. so as long as it's ecchi it's fine.

Zenfalcia

No. Nooo. Noooooo.
Sure.

We all did more lewd than him, but we have to draw a line somewhere.

Done.

More lewd that what i've been doing? I wish i could see pictures.

I bet I can pull some sick wheelchair lewd that would leave you both gasping and ahegao
But I'm above that

So girls in wheel chairs? I got that.. i can only think of guilty crown currently.

Im not gonna do it tho.

That's good.

remember that one time i posted a yuri pic of Fang licking Vanilles ass?
yea dont try to beat me in a lewd off or ill burn this thread to the ground

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
Did they do Fighting game of the year? I don't remember getting that hyped for Ultimax...

When Nintendo won developer of the year, Keighley said also congrats for winning fighting game of the year for Smash for Wii U. Not a whole lot of fanfare about it. There also some awards that weren't even announced during the show that won stuff. Mario Kart 8 won best family game, for example, but it's only seen on the website for TGA. It did for sports/racing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom