• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love metroid so fucking much, yet fucking detest Other M.

I hope you're right. Zelda hasn't been doing that good lately.

Senseless exploration can only go so far. I prefer more tightly designed games over the lifeless huge-world design, but we don't know what the new Zelda will be like. I just hope it's a bit more focused than not at all.

ALBW was great

CheeseCurds

Neo Member
TGA was better than VGX last year, but it needs some work. Pacing was off and there were some technical hiccups in regards to sound and camera shots. Awards like Trending Gamer shouldn't get a huge spotlight and Developer of the Year get a passing mention. Some other stuff here and there that could be fixed, but it wasn't a disaster.

TGA was better than VGX last year, but it needs some work. Pacing was off and there were some technical hiccups in regards to sound and camera shots. Awards like Trending Gamer shouldn't get a huge spotlight and Developer of the Year get a passing mention. Some other stuff here and there that could be fixed, but it wasn't a disaster.

I wasn't expecting any megatons, and none were dropped. It is what it is.

Pacing needs to tighten up, though.

Welp changed again.. i'll figure a way to use the old image.. i already have some ideas :p
0e3.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
All these "I'll be getting a Wii U for Christmas" posts.

Fuck, I wish I knew someone who'd spend $300 on me for Christmas. Hope y'all know how lucky you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom