• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that package is from one of the Gaffers here?
AngryCanadian is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

418yIk6.png
That's actually really cool.

I didnt like the ending. It makes me wanna play the VN so i can change it
Yeah... There was a LP that was translated from chinese to English you could watch, but I'd perfer to play it on a psp or something.
DARK SPIRIT OBERON HAS INVADED
He's always in our hearts.
This game award thing is going to take forever. It's nearly three hours and that's going to take ages to render and upload n shit jeez.
Good luck! Hopefuly everything turn out OK.

Anyway, after that show ended earlier, I started playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. The only thing I feel that's missing is the opening from the show whenever you start the game. Otherwise, it is totally South Park, and I am on board 100%. Especially since it's clear Matt and Trey had way more than a week to do the humor and shit and make it fantastic.
It's weird as I like South Park for the type of humor it has, but so many of those episodes are hit or miss because of them doing them on a week by week basis (which is more like brainstorm for the first six days, and then rush to make the actual episode before it airs that evening).

Also good on Trey for winning that performance award. Considering how many fucking games out there have Troy Baker in them, I say that makes up for that amount along with all of Nolan North's roles combined...man I miss the Northies (Giant Bomb reference).

This game award thing is going to take forever. It's nearly three hours and that's going to take ages to render and upload n shit jeez.

It definitely ran a lot longer than I expected it to.

Pretty excited to see what you guys thought about the Bloodborne and King's Quest segments.

@Arclight; Oh man I'm glad you mentioned South Park. I need to pick it up while it's 66% off. I would have forgotten.

That thing drug on forever. There's an hour of padding and 30 minutes of commercials in there, but gaming awards shows I guess. Excited to see you guys react to Bloodborne, King's Quest, and Zelda.

I assume you guys plan on doing the PSX too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom